Greatest match and signing

Probably in my current TPS game where I knocked out Deportivo in the 3rd quals of the EURO Vase. My fans loved that.

Greatest signing, hmm tough one but I'd have to say Juho Makela on a free after he was released by Hearts. Currently scoring some screamers in the league and is worth a fair bit.

Best match for me was beating Everton, the Championship title leaders and heavy favourites 4-1 at home with my Rushden team, predicted for relegation but in 16th place. Was awesome!

Best signing? Probably a regen called Milic... has crossing, passing, long shot, finishing and tacking all at 18 and above, has some other good mental stats in the 18+ area too. Snapped him up from some low Itallian team, turned down Sampadoria for me lol

With Brøndby IF (second season) I won every 6 matches in my Euro League group with teams like Ajax, Steaua and Standard Liege. Mostly I played with "reserves".

I think my best match in FM09 was Ajax away... Didn't think I could win at all!

Definately needs to be in the GPTG forum! You are allowed to post player names as long as you state that player names will be posted, inside in the thread title

Only if it belongs in here. If it is only a thread to talk about the best players/signings then it belongs in the good players NOT in GD - despite what is written in the title.

Archived