Players falling out.

Is it just random when two players fall out and start to dislike each other?

I've just had a my second best CB fall out with my first choice RB and second best MC. All three players are described as professional in some way, the CB and MC are professional, RB fairly professional, none of them have been involved in tutoring relationships with each other. The only thing I can think is the CB is unhappy as his wages are much lower then the other players.

It makes even less sense as the CB hasn't even been at the club over the summer period. Straight after the team finished their holiday, every early as I was in the 1st Qualifying Round for the UEFA cup, he went off too the Olympics and played every game including the final. So the players involved haven't seen each other for 2 months or so before the falling out. Damn transfer window has closed now as well so they better sort it out amongst themselves.

You could try offering them all the same wages in a new contract. Otherwise I have no other idea for you.

It makes even less sense as the CB hasn't even been at the club over the summer period. Straight after the team finished their holiday, every early as I was in the 1st Qualifying Round for the UEFA cup, he went off too the Olympics and played every game including the final. So the players involved haven't seen each other for 2 months or so before the falling out. Damn transfer window has closed now as well so they better sort it out amongst themselves.

So the the CB which went to the olympics dislikes the other two? If it would be the other way around i can imagine, the other players are not happy him being away a long time.

I don't know if it's linked, but i've seen players falling out after unsuccessful tutorings. Particularly if their personalities do not match. The only way i've found around this is to sell one of the players or loan one out to another club. The loan method is not 100% as i have seen a player returning from the loan spell and both of them being unhappy. Although i have also seen it work. Just a thought anyway Katarian.

Well the CB is the only one with the problem. The RB and MC don't have any problems with the CB it's a one way dislike.

I guess the CB will have to be shipped out in January, I have a few youngsters who can replace him unfortunately none of them have anywhere near his potential. Luckily my first choice CB and best player broke his leg and was out for 9 months so no one tried to buy him in the last two transfer windows.

I had this problem with 2 left backs. They both disliked each other but with both trying to get into the first team i could understand. I also found it to be somewhat of a boost for which ever one played and i reguarly found they performed performed very well.

I keep getting silly ones where I will get the message saying dude X upset with dude Y, next day they make up. A week later they don't like each other and then they sort it out again. Its usually one guy that tends to hate everyone too.

Archived