100 leagues 41 nations

I've tried running all leagues. That was on a Q6700 overclocked to 3.4GHz, 4GB RAM(3.5GB RAM due to 32-bit OS), 1TB HDD.

Was going for 2-3 seasons. Didn't have the patience to wait. Took ages. That was on minimum details.

Make sure you put full game detail on too so every match goes through the full match engine and saves the highlights :D

I did it before and ran one game day per real day.

Was pretty fun.

Yeh I'd get such a buzz outta that

You all know that memory has different speeds that are not only in MHz? CAS 2.5 ram will run much faster (if not double) then 3.5.it's also double the price then 3.5 at least.

If you bought company made PC (like HP or something like that) in store, you most likely got CAS 3.5 memory that despite solid speed in Mhz will heavily underperform.Plus as memory gets older it gets slower also.

So 2GB 2.5 CAS ram can often beat 4GB 3.5 CAS ram with same frequency performance wise.

I tried the 117 leagues from the 51 countries in the game, it ran fine... have a Quadcore laptop with 8Gbs RAM, however the bug that has been reported many times, due to some problem with memory issues caused the game to crash and my fun went down with it, perhaps when the new patch is out I'll try again...

so unbelievable~~

I never try this,

ordinary I tried 2 nations with 2 leagues.

Yeah me too, ive got english and scotish divisions so i think i will start a fresh game when the patch comes out and go hard (4 me) and go with around 10-15 countries. I wouldn`t mind resigning from my Man Utd position when i get called up to manage FK Teplice :)

ps. Does 'loading up players from other countries' affect the loading/processing speeds much, and if so what do people recommend.

I mean, if i selected say 7 popular countries and loaded up another 10-15 countries of other players would it make the game much slower.

3.6ghz

4 gig RAM but XP OS.

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ X2, 4 Gig of Ram.

then you must be mistaken if you think you can process all them leagues at a decent pace, gravely mistaken. I am running quadcore with threading and it takes an unbearable amount of time with heavy interface lag meaning i sometimes have to click something 3-4 times before it responds when i run that many leagues.

then you must be mistaken if you think you can process all them leagues at a decent pace, gravely mistaken. I am running quadcore with threading and it takes an unbearable amount of time with heavy interface lag meaning i sometimes have to click something 3-4 times before it responds when i run that many leagues.

But for the love of God... Yes, I can play all those leauges at "a decent pace". Why the hell would I say I can if I couldn´t?

I have a tip for you: If you mean you have "threading" ticked in the preferences, untick it as it is a function for systems without multi-cores.

Edit: I just noticed what I wrote earlier. My processor is a AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+, and not 3000+.

But for the love of God... Yes, I can play all those leauges at "a decent pace". Why the hell would I say I can if I couldn´t?

I have a tip for you: If you mean you have "threading" ticked in the preferences, untick it as it is a function for systems without multi-cores.

Edit: I just noticed what I wrote earlier. My processor is a AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+, and not 3000+.

people say lots of incorrect things for many reasons. Still your comp is much slower than mine in the processing department and RAM, and i bet the GFX department as well. I have played with that many leagues and it takes around 4-5 clicks to click on any link, even when not processing. It is fine for the first week or so ofc. So take of that what you will. I am only answering here because people may think that running that many leagues is possible for a system that is outside of the NASA space program, when in fact... it isn't.

Also as for your threading tip: ??????? It is a option FOR multicores, you cannot untick nor indeed tick it in the first place it if you dont have more than one core, its what having more than one core is all about.....

1MB ram! Blimey! I've got a toaster more powerful than that!

My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 1525, 1Gb RAM, 1.86GHz intel dual-core and I can safely run 20+ leagues from 8+ countries with no problem at all (I don't see the need for any more than that, even if I had oodles of RAM)... :D:thup:

people say lots of incorrect things for many reasons. Still your comp is much slower than mine in the processing department and RAM, and i bet the GFX department as well. I have played with that many leagues and it takes around 4-5 clicks to click on any link, even when not processing. It is fine for the first week or so ofc. So take of that what you will. I am only answering here because people may think that running that many leagues is possible for a system that is outside of the NASA space program, when in fact... it isn't.

Well, I play 104 leagues. I´ve gone several season into the game and it runs like a dream. Take of that what you will.

Also as for your threading tip: ??????? It is a option FOR multicores, you cannot untick nor indeed tick it in the first place it if you dont have more than one core, its what having more than one core is all about.....

Threading in preferences in FM. RTFM. Page 6. "Threading makes one single processor behave like two logical processors". It´s ticked by default. Untick it, and I bet your FM will run much better.

I have a Intel Core Duo @ 1.86GHz with 2GB of RAM, I usually run 18-20 leagues from 12-14 nations. Takes me around 12-14 hours to complete a season and generally runs ok.

Thanks for the tip with threading, I'll untick that now and hopefully it will make a difference.

Archived