Work Permits

Try offering a big contract now, I believe there's a bug in the game that means when he accepts the new contract he'll get a work permit.

If not, if you click onto his profile page it'll say how many days he's been in the country and how many days left until he can get a second nationality and therefor a workpermit. Providing he accepts the nationality.

If you have to wait for him to gain nationality it will take at least 2 years, wont he be a bit old then? I would keep offering him a new contract every month or so and as soon as he gets a permit and signs the contract, bring him back.

Try offering a big contract now, I believe there's a bug in the game that means when he accepts the new contract he'll get a work permit.

If not, if you click onto his profile page it'll say how many days he's been in the country and how many days left until he can get a second nationality and therefor a workpermit. Providing he accepts the nationality.

The whole point of gaining a second nationality is to negate the need for a work permit.

Archived