Registering Players

In my FC Frozen Nuuk thread in the CSE forum, My side have managed to make it into Europe.

But not one of the players in the side are HomeGrown and I can't get past this point in the game. Is there a way of getting in some 'Greyed-Out' players to make up the HomeGrown numbers to enable us to play in Europe?

And we haven't got a reserve squad, So I can't drop all the players to their in order to bring in some players.

Any help would be massively appreciated to overcome this HG players issue!

In my FC Frozen Nuuk thread in the CSE forum, My side have managed to make it into Europe.

But not one of the players in the side are HomeGrown and I can't get past this point in the game. Is there a way of getting in some 'Greyed-Out' players to make up the HomeGrown numbers to enable us to play in Europe?

And we haven't got a reserve squad, So I can't drop all the players to their in order to bring in some players.

Any help would be massively appreciated to overcome this HG players issue!

You could leave out a number of player spots equal to the number of Home-grown player spots you are missing.

So for instance if you lack 4 Home-grown players, you would register a total of 21 out of 25 players for Europe, thus allowing you to get around this stumbling block.

Do bear in mind that you need not register players aged 21 or younger on the date of the start of competition I think, so just register your older players and leave out the young ones and come match day, you can still field those young players.

Archived