After a ton of work...(Affiliate Club related)

...I managed to get my Polish affiliate into the group stages of the Champions League! I took over at Tottenham and am going into my fourth season, and by signing a ton of players from crap nations in CONCACAF and the AFC, who all required work permits, I managed to get Polonia Warszawa into the group stages of the Champions League. They got knocked out in the First Qualifying Round the first time they won the Polish League, but this time around, they beat Maccabi Haifa on away goals in the Third Qualifying League to get in there. They just got drawn into a group with Marseille, Atletico Madrid, and Napoli. I fully expect them to go winless with a -20 GD, but I'm pulling for them!

LOL good work mate, i`m trying to do the same with Hearts in my save. I`m in 2012/2013 season and they just finished 3rd behind runaway leaders Rangers and Hibs.

Celtic finished a dismal 6th and I think it may have something to do with Strachan going to Villa 2 years ago :)

What i do is i buy a few very good up and coming youngsters, send them to Hearts then after the first season they are in their favoured team so i end up selling them to Hearts but i put in a

' buy back price' so i can have them back in a few seasons when they have developed.

The Polish league is pretty bad right now...my game has the league ranked 23rd in Europe. That said, most of the guys I sent over weren't very good either. Mostly League 1 quality, with a few decent Championship players. However, I had a bunch of American regens who were class that I sent there over the past 3 years, one of whom scored 20 goals in 24 league matches for the club in his 3rd season. This year he's my starting right midfielder. Shame he won't be there for the CL run. They all got their work permits over the summer though, so none of them are back.

This is their best player right now:

http://img7.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ransfordoseiag9.jpg

The Polish league is pretty bad right now...my game has the league ranked 23rd in Europe. That said, most of the guys I sent over weren't very good either. Mostly League 1 quality, with a few decent Championship players. However, I had a bunch of American regens who were class that I sent there over the past 3 years, one of whom scored 20 goals in 24 league matches for the club in his 3rd season. This year he's my starting right midfielder. Shame he won't be there for the CL run. They all got their work permits over the summer though, so none of them are back.

This is their best player right now:

http://img7.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ransfordoseiag9.jpg

poor buggers lol!

Archived