Personality = i dont believe it???

Hi, i'm in my 4th season with man utd and i'm looking for a full back to take over the right back position.

I was just flicking through players as you do... and then i saw a player named Glenn Stiemens a south african player at Recreativo in Spain. Then for some unknown reason i noticed his personality, which read "I don't believe it" !!!!

Has anyone seen this before?! And if so what is it suppposed to mean?

While your there if anyone has a suggestion for a good young (under 25) right back, bearing in mind its my 4th season, it would be much appreciated.

Hi, i'm in my 4th season with man utd and i'm looking for a full back to take over the right back position.

I was just flicking through players as you do... and then i saw a player named Glenn Stiemens a south african player at Recreativo in Spain. Then for some unknown reason i noticed his personality, which read "I don't believe it" !!!!

Has anyone seen this before?! And if so what is it suppposed to mean?

While your there if anyone has a suggestion for a good young (under 25) right back, bearing in mind its my 4th season, it would be much appreciated.

Jagielka - awesome right back

Ok let me get this clear ....... People say this games too hard and we get replys like its your tactics or most famous its to add realism if realism is it being a littile more in depth fair enough but when it does not become realism is when you have a player and his personalite says somthing like must not live near a bar because he has drinking problems now thats not realism so mabey we should make the game less complex or delete these easter egg personalites xD

Ok let me get this clear ....... People say this games too hard and we get replys like its your tactics or most famous its to add realism if realism is it being a littile more in depth fair enough but when it does not become realism is when you have a player and his personalite says somthing like must not live near a bar because he has drinking problems now thats not realism so mabey we should make the game less complex or delete these easter egg personalites xD

I agrre in a way as SI have said that they will NEVER have additions to the game like, things to buy with your earnings (house etc) as it will take it away from its realism and make it more like Fifa Manager, then on the other hand they have players with STUPID references like what has been said in this thread.

Then arn`t SI contradicting themselves by doing this?

I agrre in a way as SI have said that they will NEVER have additions to the game like, things to buy with your earnings (house etc) as it will take it away from its realism and make it more like Fifa Manager, then on the other hand they have players with STUPID references like what has been said in this thread.

Talk about clutching at straws, one or a few harmless comments in a players description as an easter egg vs adding a whole heap of code into the game just so a minority of people can spend their virtual earnings on virtual things. Proportion-wise they are worlds apart

i dont like it either, it just seems cheap and tacky

not very funny either, but i suppose its an in joke

Glenn Stiemens is a programmer I believe... just google his name in combination with SI.

Funnily enough I have him in my game as a striker. He has a fair bit of potential my coaches say but he's not good enough to break through my reserve squad.

The complexity of the game has absolutely nothing to do with this. They are a two minute job and put in as a bit of fun.

Archived