Again, THIS GAME has MAJOR ISSUES. SI, Step up your game!

No, I didn't say that. Personally, I don't have a problem with this year's game. The one issue that is a showstopper in my view, I was unaware of prior to launch (Serie C Bug).

That sort of comment is seriously offending. I mean, I bought the game just to play as Galatasaray in the Turkish League; and guess what? After the first season, there is no way to confirm/register transfers/new players during the January Registration Window. That, Mr. Matt, is a 'showstopper', a problem that has been there on and off since years. Totally unacceptable. (And I am not even going into the horrible ME where C. Palace, 3 games in a row mind you(I restarted the match), beat my star-packed Chelsea, by more than 1 goal while they had less that 6 shots total; and this is also while my Eto'o and F. Torres, leading offense, had more than 20 shots on goal.) And don't talk about tactics; in previous versions, I won Champions League within my first 2-3 years with Mid-level clubs in leagues that were not EPL, La Liga, Serie A. (LOL! AND THE EXORBITANT AMOUNT OF 1-on-1's World Class strikers miss against average keepers... no coaching tactics needed to mess up those!)

For FM2010, IMO, don't add any features and just consummately polish up this current game; I for one will appreciate that more than any superfluous and unessential "features".

There are way too many bugs that completely outweigh any of the superfluous features that the SI developed as advancements; i.e. what's the point of a completely generic, repetitive, and so dry pre/post match conference when you are busy thinking about how 7 of your starters got injured within 2 games? Or if you should offer Bojan 2k a week or 5k a week after Barcelona releases this World-star on a free? Or if you should play a 3-3-4 formation just to score a goal, that is NOT a long shot, against a relegation team while you have one of the highest pay-rolls in the world? etc. etc. etc.

But hey, 3-D match engine, right?

Archived