Gibbs - Arsenal edition

Anyone know why theres no picture for him on the profile in Arsenal edition?

I don't remember him being loaned out and every other player is there.

I cant answer your question and im very sorry about that:(

but can you tell me about the arsenal edition and how its different to FM09?

I cant answer your question and im very sorry about that:(

but can you tell me about the arsenal edition and how its different to FM09?

There is a special Arsenal edition of FM09, which has all the Arsenal players faces, the logo and an Arsenal skin and things like that.

There is a special Arsenal edition of FM09, which has all the Arsenal players faces, the logo and an Arsenal skin and things like that.

Lol i gathered that much but surely whats the point in spending more money? as we can customise the original game to achieve the same features

I don't think it costs more money. As far as I know it was the same price.

Well if you already have FM09, essentially you are paying for something you can make yourself, a trip to the skinning forum could give you an arsenal edition, or any other team for that matter

Yeah it was. £24.99.

jod123 - do you have it?

I don't have it KingLara. I just read about it on here. :)

Well if you already have FM09, essentially you are paying for something you can make yourself, a trip to the skinning forum could give you an arsenal edition, or any other team for that matter

Yeah, that is true but you may not have it already. :D

I think it would b great to get more clubs signed up to this, could get more "new players" involved due to it being sold in the club shop and just generally having the clubs badge on it. Looks even better for SI having major club badges on their games as it looks like the clubs in question support this game instead of the CM series (apologies for the swearing, I will refrain in future lol)

I think it would b great to get more clubs signed up to this, could get more "new players" involved due to it being sold in the club shop and just generally having the clubs badge on it. Looks even better for SI having major club badges on their games as it looks like the clubs in question support this game instead of the CM series (apologies for the swearing, I will refrain in future lol)

Hmm i do agree, i think this would be better and maybe sort out the premier league dullness on the game, i imagine it would take a lot of time to do it with a few clubs, but maybe rotate clubs every year with the licencing

How can you make about 260 posts and still swear? lol:D

I'm really sorry, it was just a slip of the finger lol (I would say tongue but no-one would of even known I had said it if it had been a slip of the tongue)

Hahaha, fair enough, listen, best not drag this out, its going slightly off topic and the poor OP hasnt had his original question answered yet:eek:

KL, best thing I can think of is if they forgot about his picture but I can't see it being the most likely option as that wouldn't look very good on the club lol

Stevie, can I carry on now? lol

Lol very funny, i wanna be a mod some time in the future and you are not helping in my bid to uphold the law of these forums. but carry on as i have found a potential answer

Potential answer to OP: go to the good player and team guide and browse the arsenal thread and post your question in there:thup:

My apologies mate, just trying to find a bit of humour in here as it seems to be lacking of late or maybe I have just been looking in the wrong threads

You can find loads of humour if you know where to look!!

try funny screenshots thread,- page 1 or 2 of general discussion

Funny player names thread- as above (this one cracks me up)

you will find humour in some threads, usually when people boast about achievements or just generally are proud of achievements.

There is something for everyone.:)

I have gone through the Funny Screenshots and Funny Names threads but that's about all the humour I seem to find in here recently, I do find it funny when people start bickering over silly little things that make you wonder what it was all over in the 1st place but I guess some people are like that anyway, no offence to any of the people that have been involved in any of these little bickers and it always makes me smile with the next "I hate FM for blah blah blah reason" thread that pops up cos to be fair if you hate it that much why bother coming on here to tell us all???

I have gone through the Funny Screenshots and Funny Names threads but that's about all the humour I seem to find in here recently, I do find it funny when people start bickering over silly little things that make you wonder what it was all over in the 1st place but I guess some people are like that anyway, no offence to any of the people that have been involved in any of these little bickers and it always makes me smile with the next "I hate FM for blah blah blah reason" thread that pops up cos to be fair if you hate it that much why bother coming on here to tell us all???

Simple- everyone thinks that SI will sit straight up and listen if they rant about things they have problems with. Check out the thread called "struggling in second season" One guy is trying to convince me that the ME has resulted in him on a winless streak, whilst im trying to explain that its just a run of bad form, he was aston villa, and was complaining about losing 4-1 away to man u! it went from 11am this morning til about 9pm in the end we agreed to disagree. but apart from the two threads i mentioned earlier you wont get a lot of humour in the General Discussion, this is where the complaints and praises seem to be popular

Archived