Longest unbeaten run.........

Mine is 41 games and counting with Inter, not overly brilliant i know, anyone gone much longer though?

14 games with bolton in first season.

ok its not longer. but i took down manutd away and liverpool away and chelsea at home in that. frustrating thing was.. it was newcastle who beat me..

so yeah, it may not be 40+ games but fairly decent for a 'relegation battler'.

i did 36 games with QPR in 2nd season on one game in the championship. bit closer that.

In FM09 I got about 22 games with Southampton iirc but on FM08 I managed to get 68 games unbeaten with Man Utd in 1 season winning every trophy available (this was with the WeeGiE patch at the end of the season so I had the World Club Championships to play for) which I was pretty impressed with. Wasn't impressed by the fact I lost to Portsmouth on the opening day of the 2nd season (not impressed as I'm an avid Saints fan) and after winning everything apart from the Champions League I quickly lost interest in that game

I'm not sure how many matches it was, but I went from about October of 2010 to November of 2013 without a loss as USA manager. It was right after winning the World Cup, and in the unbeaten run, I won two Gold Cups and a Confederations Cup. The run was unceremoniously ended by Honduras away, in the last match of 2014 World Cup Qualifying, when I played an entirely domestic-based squad.

Premier League wise i got to 34 with Arsenal before narrowingly losing 2-1 to man united at Old Trafford. Haven't yet lost in league this season after 9 games.

Will keep you posted!

Did lose in carling (sorry league!) cup and Champions league

I think mine was 34 games. 41 games is good going, especially in Italy. I would have had longer but I chose to change my team around in the game I lost....

Actually i think it has been easier because im in Italy. Only really 4-5 teams can really challenge Inter. I think im after pushing my luck by starting this tread though, my main striker and midfielder both got injured in my last match, both are out for 3 months!!

29 Birmingham, lost to arsenal 3-2 when eduardo that son of a.... scored in the 95+ minute a 30 yard curling shot when the referee should already end the game.....

Man one day I'm going to beat Arsenal with 6-0 and kick them out of the championsleague with a last minute extra time goal from 70 yards :), had one game like that in 08 and it felt great getting one over thse overrated.....you know.

Actually i think it has been easier because im in Italy. Only really 4-5 teams can really challenge Inter. I think im after pushing my luck by starting this tread though, my main striker and midfielder both got injured in my last match, both are out for 3 months!!

That's what I meant by good going. I play the Swedish leagues (don't ask me why??) Once you improve the team and are a title challenger, there is maybe one team that can beat you outright.

I am currently ~85 league games unbeaten on my arsenal save. Think the run started about march 2011 and I went the next season unbeaten and am now in feb of the following season (2013). Tbh, in the premier the only team that stands a chance of beating me is liverpool as Carlo Ancelotti has managed to take both chelsea and man utd to mid table obscurity...

17 games with Swindon and still going - if I can remain unbeaten for the last 3 games of the season then I will be in the play-offs, but my squad is absolutely at breaking point with injuries to defenders at the moment so it's going to be nip and tuck.

63 league games and something like 36 in all competitions. My downfall came to Chelsea, I had a threadbare squad Keirrison was out and I was playing youngsters to replace a couple of seniors on international duty and others who were injured. Slightly irritating thats how it all ended.

49 games unbeaten in all comps with Man Utd on FM09................that was until Wigan Athletic came to Old Trafford and beat me 3-0!!! I don`t know what happened as i had over 20 shots on target and they only had 3. :(

I was talking to a guy today and he said he once had a game in which he had 46 shots (31 on target) the other team had 1 (1 on target)

Have a guess what the score was?

He lost 1-0

Premier League wise i got to 34 with Arsenal before narrowingly losing 2-1 to man united at Old Trafford. Haven't yet lost in league this season after 9 games.

Will keep you posted!

Did lose in carling (sorry league!) cup and Champions league

United were my 34th team (this season, 39th including the end of last) but I managed a draw.

Everton, Hull, Stoke and Middlesbrough stand between me and that Invincible status.

Everton are pushing City for 3rd and keeping Chelsea out of the top 4 though, so it'll hurt me to beat them.

Went whole league season unbeaten with chelsea once lost in cl to rangers (gutted) won frst league 5-0 at stamford bridge and reserves went out and lost 2-1 with last min goal. This game was motherwell went 24 games unbeaten to claw back celtic and win the spl woop

Anyone smell that? Definitely isn't teen spirit...

I wish. :p

I hit upon some ludicrously effective tactic, that ended up with Tevez averaging 50 goals every 30 games. I've never worked out why it was so good but it was. Add to that, I did my best to steal the stars of any potential rival teams.

Archived