Option not there to discipline my players

I've had a 4 of my youth players sent off in recent games, I was given the option to discipline the first 2 but the 3rd the message came up saying I had decided not to fine him, but I never got a chance. And the 4th time there was no option to fine him either.

Also I have heard people say that they fine players after they speak out to the press but I have never been able to do this, even when right clicking on the player it just has discipline- no option

I've had a 4 of my youth players sent off in recent games, I was given the option to discipline the first 2 but the 3rd the message came up saying I had decided not to fine him, but I never got a chance. And the 4th time there was no option to fine him either.

Also I have heard people say that they fine players after they speak out to the press but I have never been able to do this, even when right clicking on the player it just has discipline- no option

i noticed this also, and on 08, but back on 08 you could discipiline anyone for anything, guilty or innocent, i guess this was why its been stopped

I just had another couple sent off, don't know what my assistant manager is saying to my under 21's, again in the news it said I had decided not to fine them, but I could discipline them via their profiles for dismissal in a prior match

I just had another couple sent off, don't know what my assistant manager is saying to my under 21's, again in the news it said I had decided not to fine them, but I could discipline them via their profiles for dismissal in a prior match

Go to your team settings and stop your coaches managing the youth team, this means you have to do it but it also means you can discipline them. Hope this helped:thup:

Archived