Players out on loan overview disappeared!

When I started playing Football Manager 2009 I noticed a nice little feature where I could see a list off all the players I had in on loand and all the players I had loaned out with stats on how many games played and goals scored etc, however I cannot find it anymore!!!

Anyone know where it is on the menus? or did it disappear with one of the updates for some reason???

yes to set a scout to watch all your on loan players you have to go manager>your team>team settings then down the bottom of the screen then down the bottom of the screen theres a sub menu called transfer options there you can choose what scout to watch your players on loan but i think that this only works for new players on that get sent out on loan as when you send a player out on loan when you confirm it you get an option to get the scout to watch your player. hope that made sense if not just let me know an ill explain better using screenshots.

here's a simpler explanation

transferoptions.jpg

that's where you set your scout to watch your on loan players.

this is the screen that i beleve you are looking for

loanscreen.jpg

and sorry i cant find a relevant screen of the button when you loan out a player but im sure that you know what one im on about.

Archived