Stupid spanish league problem.. Quick reply needed

I started a spanish league on FM 09 a couple of months ago and we had a problem where both our B teams would buy rubbish players and give them stupid wages EG 65k a week. Its a known problem but i was wondering if anybody knows it it has been fixed yet?

Its putting me off starting a new spanish one.

i was at Atlectico "B" and i couldnt buy any players, and the senior team would nab all my good ones!! im guessing this happens IRL, so i wondered why you can control these teams, seems a bit pointless to me. although this doesnt actually answer your question, in fact im telling you the opposite... :D

i was at Atlectico "B" and i couldnt buy any players, and the senior team would nab all my good ones!! im guessing this happens IRL, so i wondered why you can control these teams, seems a bit pointless to me. although this doesnt actually answer your question, in fact im telling you the opposite... :D

i wouldnt mind be able to control your B team when you're in charge of the main team, it'd be like a decent reserve team you can try and get promoted as a side project.

When is this bug going to be resolved? I've never managed in the Spanish leagues (but I would if I got an offer) if this bug happened in the english or the scottish leagues then this would become a priory. If this problem doesn't get sorted in the third patch then I would be very disappointed with the good people of SI.

When is this bug going to be resolved? I've never managed in the Spanish leagues (but I would if I got an offer) if this bug happened in the english or the scottish leagues then this would become a priory. If this problem doesn't get sorted in the third patch then I would be very disappointed with the good people of SI.

Hopefully in the third patch.

It couldn't happen in English or Scottish leagues. It happens because the way affiliations work in Spain. Players signed for Castilla or Barcelona "B" (or any of the other feeder clubs) can sign players without consent of the manager. However, the wages count on the wage bill. In England, the reserve team isn't an independent entity in the way it is in Spain.

Hopefully in the third patch.

It couldn't happen in English or Scottish leagues. It happens because the way affiliations work in Spain. Players signed for Castilla or Barcelona "B" (or any of the other feeder clubs) can sign players without consent of the manager. However, the wages count on the wage bill. In England, the reserve team isn't an independent entity in the way it is in Spain.

Well, I didn't exactly mean this same bug, I meant a bug that was as big as this one that affected the Scottish/English leagues. :)

I've never managed in the Spanish leagues, was this bug in FM2008?

Archived