From rags to riches....

Has anyone ever taken a player from the lower league and made them successful in the premiership..? not a regen...not cheating with using FMRTE either.

Ive signed Steve Morison from Stevenage for Aston Villa...

was just wondering who people did it with and whos the best player in the non league to try it?

most bizzare **** just happened. thought id check the transfer market saw Jo up there valued at 18million

Man City wanted £0 for him so just signed him for free haha so now i got....

Hulk

Abonglahor

Ronaldo (The real one lol)

Jo (NEVER MIND work permit failed haha)

:D

most bizzare **** just happened. thought id check the transfer market saw Jo up there valued at 18million

Man City wanted £0 for him so just signed him for free haha so now i got....

Hulk

Abonglahor

Ronaldo (The real one lol)

Jo (NEVER MIND work permit failed haha)

:D

i got the same thing.i went to man city in my fourth season and got jo for nothing

You're so smart how you two completely didn't answer the topic you were replying in.

Right post, wrong topic?

This has happened in real life. A few of Hull players played in League 1/2 and noware good Premiership players. Micheal Turner, Andy Dawson, Ian Ashbee, Boaz Myhill and Dean Marney. Not impossible :D

More so with Reading, who took a team of League 1 players to Europe (Intertoto Cup). Only to turn it down. Ingimarsson, Murty, Shorey, Sidwell, Harper, Hahnemann, Kitson, Doyle, Little, Convey, Hunt, Lita, Long and Sonko had played about 15 minutes in the top flight between them. Little was signed from the Championship, Convey from the MLS, Long and Doyle from Ireland, and the rest either from League 1 or below or played for the club in League 1 (when it was Division 2).

In the game, I've signed players from League 1 and 2 for the PL- youngsters, but still players.

• 2 months later...
This has happened in real life. A few of Hull players played in League 1/2 and noware good Premiership players. Micheal Turner, Andy Dawson, Ian Ashbee, Boaz Myhill and Dean Marney. Not impossible :D

Ashbee, Dawson and Myhill have played in all 4 divisions whilst Turner has played in League 1 and up and Marney was brought whilst we were in the championship from Spurs for a reported fee that could rise up to 1m.

Turner did though play for Inter Milan when he was younger, despite the fact it was only the youth team, i think he was unlucky to find himself playing lower league football for so long!

played and trained with inter's u 19s as charlton had a link with them... he was a charlton player...

Archived