Internationals!!!!

Hi,

First time on si community, usually just go it alone and dont take any1 elses advise but been really bored at work and started reading and got loads of good tips on here.

Jus wondered if any1 has started a new game and just manage an international team????? If so was it good????

Also is there anyway way of starting a new game managing an international and club team

Cheers

I have taken International teams before, and currently have a game where I manage both Spain and France (two different managers). I quite like International management. Probably because you get to fill your team with whoever you want, limited only by nationality.

I don't think you can become both club and country manager at the start.

Hi,

First time on si community, usually just go it alone and dont take any1 elses advise but been really bored at work and started reading and got loads of good tips on here.

Jus wondered if any1 has started a new game and just manage an international team????? If so was it good????

Also is there anyway way of starting a new game managing an international and club team

Cheers

on 08 i used to do hot seat play but add myself twice, one to a national team and the other to a club, and i would pretend i was taking on two jobs.

i believe you can take on a national team as well as a club team but im not sure you can do it from the beginning, you have to get offered the national job, so if you want a national team job you gotta make your club successful

Yeah definately can manage a international team and club team later on. Started a game with Barcelona and after 3 seasons offerend England job which i took obvioulsy and doing pretty well with.

Who is the best national team to manage do you think?????

Yeah definately can manage a international team and club team later on. Started a game with Barcelona and after 3 seasons offerend England job which i took obvioulsy and doing pretty well with.

Who is the best national team to manage do you think?????

Most of the major European teams I guess. England, France, Holland, Spain, Italy.

Or you could try Brazil or Argentina.

Thinking Spain maybe a good one, see if i can retain european championship and maybe win world cup.

Think the national managment is more down to tactics than club managment.

With a club if you dont have a good striker then you can go and buy one, with international if you dont have a good striker your screwed and need to look at other ways to score.

Think im up for the challenge tho!!!!

I might try that.

With teams like Ghana do they have all the national players on there even if there not a selected league???? or is it better to select load all players from that nation????

It depends what leagues you load and the size of the database you choose.

I always like to keep it fairly simple. Have a large database but only ever really select england, italy and spain as playable.

Completley off the subject but how do i add a quote to my message when i reply. wont let me tick the little box underneath saying "quote message in reply"

I always like to keep it fairly simple. Have a large database but only ever really select england, italy and spain as playable.

Completley off the subject but how do i add a quote to my message when i reply. wont let me tick the little box underneath saying "quote message in reply"

If you want to use the box at the bottom to post a quick reply, click the button quick reply on the message you want to quote and then you can tick the box below.

To go advanced, you can click reply on the message you want to quote or just click quote on every message you want to quote which is handy if you want to quote multiple messages. :thup:

If you want to use the box at the bottom to post a quick reply, click the button quick reply on the message you want to quote and then you can tick the box below.

To go advanced, you can click reply on the message you want to quote or just click quote on every message you want to quote which is handy if you want to quote multiple messages. :thup:

Cheers Jodi.

I've done an International career game a few times, I only ever manage International teams and start at the lowest ranked team I can choose from. I have been thinking of doing it again as it was great fun and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice challenge and wanting the game to go quicker than with club management

Archived