Is there a list of all the young players affected by the "bojan bug"?

If there aren't too many who get released at the end of the first season then I just want to know who they are so I can edit them myself before the patch. So far I know of bojan, aquino and possibly kiersson. Are there any others?

It's not a data issue so you won't be able to do this AFAIK. For instance in my game Bojan wasn't released - something to do with the number of Leagues you have running and on what level of detail I assume.

haha, so this is a bug! lol

i made a move for him, about 50m, had it rejected and then got a news alert that he was either released or turned down a new contract. i had to outbid 50 other teams, but landed him by offering a 10m sign on bonus. i had never been so proud, landing Bojan for only 10m!!!

just restarted a new game and was hoping i could get him at the end of the year.

is there a keirrson bug? i shortlist him and he becomes unhappy, but inevitably signs a new deal right around Nov as im getting optimistic that I can nab him for $4m

Its not a case of an individual player bug DrFager, there is a known issue were some players with Wonderkid status will be released at the end of the current youth contract rather than offered a professional deal. Its very under review and is being looked at for 9.3 hopefully.

I havnt seen a keirrison bug cos i always buy him immedietely, but i once tried to sign him with reading and failed, but i heard nought from him ever again

Its not a case of an individual player bug DrFager, there is a known issue were some players with Wonderkid status will be released at the end of the current youth contract rather than offered a professional deal. Its very under review and is being looked at for 9.3 hopefully.

whs.

Its known as 'the Bojan bug' because he's the highest profile wonderkid to be effected by it.

id rather they left that alone and got rid of the injuries!

Cant get rid of injuries all together :D

Defining an injury crisis is very difficult to manage and I know SI regularly monitor the physio room iirc to make sure they are as close to real clubs as they can be. Im not sure these are being looked at for 9.3. Personally I cant say that I have suffered as much as some others have said.

Have you looked at your training programme to make sure its not too intensive at key points of the season?

yes but I want to edit it now so I can play over half term as the patch comes out after my half term. Seeing as I won't complete another season before the next patch I just want to find the players who are released at the end of the first season so I can edit them and then the patch will stop it happening at the end of season 2.

Archived