how many leagues do u start off with?

hi guys, just curious question, how many leagues/countries do u make available at the beginning of your game? i like 2 go with England (top 4 leagues) Australia (a-league) + France or Holland (top league). love 2 hear what evry 1 else uses. i find more leagues/countries takes tooo long. cheers

As I said earlier: if you don't have the leagues, you don't\rarely get the regens. So in order to guarantee a long lifespan of your game, and to avoid JUST having regens from one country, you pick a few extra leagues. Also, it gives you more options if you start unemployed.

As I said earlier: if you don't have the leagues, you don't\rarely get the regens. So in order to guarantee a long lifespan of your game, and to avoid JUST having regens from one country, you pick a few extra leagues. Also, it gives you more options if you start unemployed.

If you set the game detail to English only, can you then go manage in one of your other active leagues? Just wondered.

I load all nations from europe, (bar the welsh one!), but for some smaller nations I just have the top league.

and all south american leagues plus mexican and mls

I like long games and I cant bare seeing a top nation have 3 U21 players in 2020. its a proper game breaker for me. so I have to load as many leagues as I can

what a informative thread.

i have a strong laptop, 3gb ram, good graphic card, but i only play a small database with the prem as the only coachable nation. i did that assuming it would speed up the game. (i find that waiting for scores and news updates slow down the game whereas id like to go from one game to the next until the transfer windows)

anywho i just went to the detail level and clicked "none" for everything minus England, which i clicked later stages. will that speed up the process? i ask because some people say a season takes them 4-5 hours. ive found a season takes me about 15 hours.

will the above changes help?

Not sure actually, but a lot. Most of the big leagues in Europe, Asia, and all the ones in the Americas.

I am surprised, my game zips right along, very fast. I surf the net while it is processing some parts, but usually finished in one or two minutes.

In my current game started in Belgium:

Brazil 1-2

Argentina 1

Belgium all leagues

England prem and championship

France 1-2

Italy A-B

Germany 1-2

Holland 1-2

Spain 1-2

Portugal 1

Scotland 1

My 2nd game when third patch will come out I will start in England LLM in the blue square:

Brazil 1-2

Argentina 1

Belgium 1-2

Holland 1-2

England all leagues

Scotland all leagues

France 1-2

Germany 1-2

Spain all leagues

Portugal 1

Italy all leagues

Australia 1