You can win this!!

I was wondering if telling your players you can win this ever worked for you guys. For me in the games I tell them that I end up losing or drawing at most with also conceeding goals really early in the match.

I use that saometimes under the guidelines to use it when I am playing a more or less equal team based on odds. But it never seems to work good. In fact for the fans seems to always be the better pre-match talk

It seems to work OK for me. My latest save with a Serie C Italian side who aren't at all good has seen me unbeaten through the pre-season and the cup and the first 2 games of the league season. I've used it if the match is likely to be fairly close.

It has worked for me on a few occasions. I look at the HT score, check the match stats and if my team are creating lots of chances, and the score is close (draw or losing by 1 goal), then I'll use it.

Same here. I steer clear of it apart from that.

in my game as farsley celtic i use it at the start of every game unless im playing one of the best teams in the league or one of the worst.

if the game is a draw at half time i usually use it again.

it works for me all the time and the others seem to have mixed results.

I tend to avoid this until I'm a mid-table side playing a bigger team.

Gives the lads a bit of extra belief. Either that or they pee their pants at my audacity of trying to make them think they know how to play football.

Archived