Family regens

I signed Bojan from barca end of 1st season. End of second season i get my batch of promted youngsters and by ass manager picks out a kid who 'is the among the best the club have produced in recent years'. his surnmae is krkic (same as bojan) with the same place of birth and Bojan as a favourite player. Even more spookily, this guy has now appeared as a favourite player on bojan's screen too.

I can only assume this regen is a brother or cousin of bojan the game has fictionally introduced.

Its a nice touch and add some reality to the regen process.

Has this happened to anyone else?

He plays centre mid. maybe he can lay them on a plate for his big bro!

I think that, while he is still young, you should retrain him to an AM, that way you can have him sitting just behind his bro.

Whats his attributes like? are they any good or are they just an average youh player attributes?

and what team are you?

yes, ive thought about that, but his stats suggest he will be a better deep lying playmaker a la fabregas. he has good passing, techinique and creativity. finishing not too hot.

Im chelsea so he is learning from deco currently.

Sounds good lol, make sure you nuture that talent!

personally i would have chosen lampard to tutor him, greater influence has an affect on the younger players in my opinion, im not sure though.

usually when i have promising youth players ill always put them in the first team and give them a run out now and again, im not sure on youth development because its something im not particularly good at. i always end up getting highly rated 18 year olds from abroad because whatever comes out of my academy can only be described as useless

has anyone had their son come through the ranks yet? .. now thats a good touch

No one has confirmed with proof but if you scroll down the general Discussion threads their will be a thread about having Sons.

It also features pretty heavily in completion of the game

Never noticed that, but its cool having to family members and one a regen.

And since we're starting about regens, why dont we create a topic where we post the best regens that appeared in our youths team?

It's just an idea to see what kind of players the game creates in different saves with different settings.

Never noticed that, but its cool having to family members and one a regen.

And since we're starting about regens, why dont we create a topic where we post the best regens that appeared in our youths team?

It's just an idea to see what kind of players the game creates in different saves with different settings.

Im not sure thats really allowed in general discussion and there is already a thread on best regens, im just not sure where it is, its in the good player guide or general discussion, just dont open your own thread, its already been done

Aye will do. Pity one of them is utter rubbish and the other is my first choice left mid at 18. I'll be letting the other one go unfortunately.

Oh and as for that link I mentioned a couple of posts ago;

NepentheZ's Youth Project Thread

Looks quite good might have a go with that myself, if i can ever get off these forums to play the game!:D

Archived