match

just a few things i've noticed about my game:

i accidentally pressed something when selecting my line-up and now its sorted by positions and doesnt line up by first XI, subs and then the rest. in the old game it just fixed itself when i restarted the game...how can i fix it now. heres a screenshot if you dont understand my above explanation:

http://img26.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rangersfcwe1.jpg

the other thing is that i want to be able to see the player ratings screen when not watching the game. however ive noticed that once ive made all my substitutions then if i select the player ratings tab then i cannot see the match and my only option is to select the match tab but that also means that when no highlights are shown then i have to look at a blank screen and cannot see the player ratings screen. obviously if ive made all my subs then it shouldnt matter but its still good to see if someone has an injury.

are these bugs or just something i can fix easily?

I have the same two issues, both are minor bugs and have been logged but I'm not hopefully they'll get fixed.

i accidentally pressed something when selecting my line-up and now its sorted by positions and doesnt line up by first XI, subs and then the rest. in the old game it just fixed itself when i restarted the game...how can i fix it now. heres a screenshot if you dont understand my above explanation:

On the tactics screen you can click on the heading to sort by that, if you click on the heading above where the assigned positions are it will sort it by first 11 and then subs. The annoying thing with this is that it doesn't sort the unpicked people by position - there is no way to fix this without starting a new game :(

the other thing is that i want to be able to see the player ratings screen when not watching the game. however ive noticed that once ive made all my substitutions then if i select the player ratings tab then i cannot see the match and my only option is to select the match tab but that also means that when no highlights are shown then i have to look at a blank screen and cannot see the player ratings screen. obviously if ive made all my subs then it shouldnt matter but its still good to see if someone has an injury.

I have mine split screen, with the match on the right and the player ratings on the left. But I have "Match Stats" showing on the right when there isn't a highlight showing. As you said after subs the "Match Stats" stops appearing, I've found it works again if you select what you want to see in between highlights the highlights should overwrite it when they show. But if you select it whilst a highlight is showing, they don't come back.

Archived