HOW TO INSTALL FM WITHOUT STEAM ( btw sorry for the language )

come on man just answer the topic please if you can ... chill and relax and it did get closed if you didnt notice

What about your first thread then?

and what is uniloc please?

It's just another installation option. Nothing like Steam, FM09 will have the folders in the same place as FM08 if you use this.

come on man just answer the topic please if you can ... chill and relax and it did get closed if you didnt notice

I meant the first thread you opened, which is still open and would have been the best place for it. As for answering the topic, why should I when you have been rude to other people who have tried to help? And FWIW, I was trying to help by telling you what you should have done

I meant the first thread you opened, which is still open and would have been the best place for it. As for answering the topic, why should I when you have been rude to other people who have tried to help? And FWIW, I was trying to help by telling you what you should have done

no mate people were being funny when they could of explained and if you didnt read the top of the forum i said sorry ... maybe you should rub your eyes next time

by the way am just joking around with you ;)

What was the point in saying that? From what I have seen you have been nothing but rude to CP when he has made good posts trying to help you. Stop being so childish and accept the help that is offered

whatever man people jumping in now trying to wind me up i would of been nice if people were not funny

whatever man people jumping in now trying to wind me up i would of been nice if people were not funny

I'm not trying to wind you up, I am trying to make you see that by being the way you are being, people will not want to help you. So I suggest you drop the attitude and listen to what people are trying to tell you

I'm not trying to wind you up, I am trying to make you see that by being the way you are being, people will not want to help you. So I suggest you drop the attitude and listen to what people are trying to tell you

listen mate i will be ok with the people who are ok with me .... anyway its pointless me or anyone going on and on as it will get no where

Don't know quite why you're being so aggressive towards me, just trying to help.

It's a genuine tip, actually try and install it and then check the forums/customer support line for support if you have issues during the installation.

The process itself is quite intuitive and there is help in the manual as well.

log off please :thdn:

I do not think CP was being rude. He was just pointing out that a lot of people who visit the forums are not very computer literate. That's the way I read it!

Anyway, you should try the alternative method as this is basically the same way that you installed FM 08, which I think you have mentioned that you have installed and played before

I've found no problems with steam, but some people have had issues with using Steam so Uniloc is there as an alternative.

There is no difference to the game, it's just a different way of authenticating without forcing you to have to use a 3rd party piece of software.

Exactly why I think SI offered several methods. I did have a problem with Steam because it corrupted, have no idea why. It stopped me playing the game, so I re-installed with uniloc, and all fine now. I do not think it was a bug, as think it was just me trying to clear things, but the uniloc option is the same way as FM's of the past are installed, in regards to where the folders are placed

I do not think CP was being rude. He was just pointing out that a lot of people who visit the forums are not very computer literate. That's the way I read it!

Anyway, you should try the alternative method as this is basically the same way that you installed FM 08, which I think you have mentioned that you have installed and played before

its deffo not the same way as fm 08 mate it didnt have all this steam crap but nevermind

Nope will bee the same game but you will have the hastle of having to download the patches manually :thup:

lol clicking a link and then executing the file? wow what a hassle.

Personally I'd much rather go to all that hassle than have a pile of cack like steam on my system. Each to their own I suppose.

lol clicking a link and then executing the file? wow what a hassle.

Personally I'd much rather go to all that hassle than have a pile of cack like steam on my system. Each to their own I suppose.

Well I was basing that on the fact that some people seemed to have problems downloading and installing 9.2. Steam is fine for me, Uniloc suits some and as you say each to there own.

Archived