Why has fm changed ( edited post )

ok i was supposed to say .... why has fm changed ? on the older verisons of fm starting from fm 08 and going backwards why has fm09 completely fu..cked up ? with all this steam s..hite ? why couldnt it be as simple as fm 08 and the other ones? for starters fm 09 takes up way too much room on a pc .... and there has been more complaints about the game rather than praisers for the game ... for f.uck sake i only got the game yesterday and i still have not started to play it yet because am just editing the transfers ( latest ones ) and when i minimize fm to look at the internet or somethin when i click back onto fm from my taskbar the screen is black .. maybe its the pc's fault because it doesnt match the games size but why is the games size bigger than past fm's? and like editor u could press start prog files then highlight fm 08 ( for example ) and u could easily click editor that way ... but now u have to go through all folders to get to it ..... and u didnt need all these patch bulsh.it files for fm 08 and past fm's of even champ man probably .... the game looks good but u need to be able to enjoy the game and actually play it to see if its really good .... and at the min its a disgrace ..... now people may understand what i am trying to say

Because it wouldnt say edited post on the topic ( after i edited it ) and i wanted people to see what i meant ..... Because there was 97 views on the other topic and people that looked most probably wouldnt of looked because they wouldnt of saw my updated post

TBH making a new thread doesn't make any difference at all.

keep it on the topic not other smart funny comments ok tit?

It's not nice to go around abusing people, especially when you're looking for a positive response.

Because it wouldnt say edited post on the topic ( after i edited it ) and i wanted people to see what i meant ..... Because there was 97 views on the other topic and people that looked most probably wouldnt of looked because they wouldnt of saw my updated post

People seeing a new post in the thread would usually take another look in.

actually, i still do not understand why all the grumble.

And you can actually just post this in the other thread you started a while ago, no need to create another thread when it is just a clarification of the previous.

there is just too much problems with fm 09 its way too big and theres loads of faults/bugs/ whatever else and there has been more complaints other than praises about the game

there is just too much problems with fm 09 its way too big and theres loads of faults/bugs/ whatever else and there has been more complaints other than praises about the game

In that case go buy Championship Manager 09, problem solved.

i was very critical of the original release and the .1 patch. for me without a doubt it was the worse version of fm ever since the original cm on the amiga. the .2 patch seems to have addressed most of the issues and apart from crashing almost everytime i try and start a new game once loaded i'm enjoying this version

wish i never bothered putting a thoughtful post back into the original post now as the op clearly isnt of the intelligence to appreciate it.

op?

And if ya on about me mate ... Am i supposed to be thick because i dont speak in 100% grammer ... I could careless i speak in a slang this is a forum not an english exam

Ok ok well i know not to make a repeated topic can we just talk about the topic issue

You've split the topic so why repeat ourselves? That and the fact I told you WHY steam was there in your last post. In regard to why the game has changed, badically things have to move on, its called progress, deal with it.

you've split the topic so why repeat ourselves? That and the fact i told you why steam was there in your last post. In regard to why the game has changed, badically things have to move on, its called progress, deal with it.

progress is good ... 3d highlights is good just the whole game seems to be faulty ... Fm 08 was fine i love fm but 09 at the min seems to be a messed up ...

op?

And if ya on about me mate ... Am i supposed to be thick because i dont speak in 100% grammer ... I could careless i speak in a slang this is a forum not an english exam

OP = Original Poster

No I wasn't implying you were thick because of your lack of grammar skills, I based that assumption on the fact ou clearly didn't have the intelligence to think about checking your original post for a response you immidiately made a new post instead. That to me implies you are challenged in some way mate.

op = original poster

no i wasn't implying you were thick because of your lack of grammar skills, i based that assumption on the fact ou clearly didn't have the intelligence to think about checking your original post for a response you immidiately made a new post instead. That to me implies you are challenged in some way mate.

sound mate and by the way ... Lack of grammar skills? Like i said i type in a slang as its only the internet not an exam

progress is good ... 3d highlights is good just the whole game seems to be faulty ... Fm 08 was fine i love fm but 09 at the min seems to be a messed up ...

The introduction of the 3d highlights into the match engine has meant the game had to change from 08 because those physics were based ona 2D match engine. Therefor there had to be soem change, and if you feel this has meant there have been more problems introduced to the series thats fair enough, you aren't alone on that front. You only need to check teh forum to see others feel the same.

I would have more concerns if the size of the game files become smaller in future editions of the game. There is a reason why the size of hard disks get larger and larger each year, and in this case, more is good. If your system cannot handle the expanding size, it would be time to consider upgrading your hard disk perhaps?

As for more complaints rather then praises, I think it is a reflection of human nature, that people tend to be more critical rather than supportive to be honest. And there have always been complaints raised every year, it is pretty hard to create a game which suits everyone's taste perfectly.

As for bugs, if you have something to discuss about a known bug, simply post your constructive criticism in the already-existing threads. If you have discovered a new bug, either post it in the Bugs Forum or discuss about it here in a constructive manner.

Ranting about how the game is full of bugs is in no way constructive and useful.

And your rant about how the game directory has changed if you chose to install via Steam, is definitely quite interesting, to say the least.

sound mate and by the way ... Lack of grammar skills? Like i said i type in a slang as its only the internet not an exam

Forum rules require a decent level of Englsih be used. Plus if you want to be taken seriously, especially if you are going to critisise the game on here, you need to come accross with some intelligence or you will just be shot down.

Well there are members on this forum that don't have English as their first language so it might be an idea not to post in slang in future.

and u didnt need all these patch bulsh.it files for fm 08 and past fm's of even champ man probably

Are you serious? The games have always been patched, usually two or three times.

As for having to go down the Steam route, you didn't have to. You could have used the other internet (as I did) or telephone activation methods.

It's obviously going to take up more room on your PC due to the 3D match engine. New features = bigger game.

CBA replying to the rest of the post as you give the impression of someone trolling tbh.

Archived