Who iz... ze mole??

Rather annoying title isn't it? Sorry.

I was wondering if there is actually a staff memeber who is leaking all your transfer targets to the press/public, or if it is just there for suspense.

I'm willing to interigate and trap my staff and throw them out into the Serbian cold if i find them.

I read something on this a while ago and people seemed to think that it depended on how loyal your staff memebers were, either at your club or someone at the club who the player who you are bidding for is at.

Not 100% sure, but I that makes sense to me!

It probably does happen quite a bit, but I think that reflects the world today. Just looking at the papers today, around 10 managers are linked with Chelsea, and some only said that they had not been approached. Jose has even been linked for just being a former boss! Therefore, I do not think that it is too far from being correct that the media know more or less everything

I haven't had many leaks at all really.

I had several in the first season but not since.

Sounds kind of wrong lol, you should go to the doctor and get it checked out!

but in al seriousness it generallly stops after the first season for me, it doesnt really matter, even if there is a leak you will no doubt sign the player if your a top club, your only rivals if its in the premiership, are man city, where money can tempt even the highest paid players

Rather annoying title isn't it? Sorry.

I was wondering if there is actually a staff memeber who is leaking all your transfer targets to the press/public, or if it is just there for suspense.

I'm willing to interigate and trap my staff and throw them out into the Serbian cold if i find them.

i get that every single time a bid for a 15 year old german player and gareth bale.

everyone else it never says.

I dont think it matters anyhow. I havent seen no teams attempt to hijack a bid once its been leaked, just remove the player from your shortlist once you've made a bid

I have. I lost a killer player on the finishline because my bid was leaked. Sadly I was in wycombe, first season (so cc league 2), and the team who got him played in the cc premieship..

SO it does matter!

Archived