New patch for January transfer window

Just a question would it be possible to play the 9.3.0 patch with the 9.2.0 database?

Thanks

Like always, yes. ;)

if you install the patch, the bugs will be fixed. When starting a new game, you'll be prompted to select which database you want to use. You'll have the option t start with the default, 9.1.0, 9.2.0, 9.3.0 or any other unofficial DB you have.

Like always, yes. ;)

if you install the patch, the bugs will be fixed. When starting a new game, you'll be prompted to select which database you want to use. You'll have the option t start with the default, 9.1.0, 9.2.0, 9.3.0 or any other unofficial DB you have.

Oh yeah thanks, i was thinking this because I didnt have the option to change database for 9.2.0 but realised its the same one from 9.1.0

EDIT: Actually it shouldn't be like this because didn't Arsenal get downgrades from the 9.1.0 patch into the 9.2.0 one

Oh yeah thanks, i was thinking this because I didnt have the option to change database for 9.2.0 but realised its the same one from 9.1.0

EDIT: Actually it shouldn't be like this because didn't Arsenal get downgrades from the 9.1.0 patch into the 9.2.0 one

I am pretty sure there is a 9.2.0 database to capture certain signings and managerial swaps, and changes to players' CA/PAs like what you have mentioned. So you definitely should be able to select it when you start a new game.

Like always, yes. ;)

Are the players CA/PA changes the same though between 9.0 to 9.3, or are the bugs from each database just fixed and the players info and teams the same?

Are the players CA/PA changes the same though between 9.0 to 9.3, or are the bugs from each database just fixed and the players info and teams the same?

There have been changes to the databases regarding player/manager movements and player attribute updates (CA/PA tweaks amongst such updates) between each of the patches released thus far.

9.3.0 will reflect the January transfer window movement when the database is updated, as well as include player attribute tweaks again. One example will be Arsenal having some of their players' CAs reduced to reflect their poor performances in the first half of the season gone-by.

There have been changes to the databases regarding player/manager movements and player attribute updates (CA/PA tweaks amongst such updates) between each of the patches released thus far.

9.3.0 will reflect the January transfer window movement when the database is updated, as well as include player attribute tweaks again. One example will be Arsenal having some of their players' CAs reduced to reflect their poor performances in the first half of the season gone-by.

Thanks for the response. It's always tough to decide which update to play with because you want the new tweaks, but often want to play with what the teams started with in the beginning. Perhaps 9.2 will be the better file to play with or I could just move players around from 9.3, or even just edit the earliest DB to my liking.

Archived