Has sponsorship money etc been fixed?

Hi all,

I read somewhere on here that a guy got promoted to the prem league, but after a couple of years of being in the prem his sponsorship money never increased and was pitifully small. even after the board negotiated a new deal. He also said that other things didnt improve and also he was still being described as 'newly promoted' even after 6+ years in the prem.

Are these issues still present?

thanks for any help

Wait for the changelist to come out with the patch, no one on the forums know apart from SI and the beta testers, who aren't allowed to give anything away.

oh sorry. I didnt mean for this patch. Im not to bothered about the next patch tbh. The conversation I was on about was before the second patch came out. so i thought it may have been adressed in that patch

Apparently not fixed.

oh right. Thats not very good then is it. surely this must have been overlooked. For a team in the prem (the most watched league in world) to be renegotiating deals at the same price as what it was in the championship is seriously flawed IMO. either that or the boys upstairs at QPR are utter gash at negotiating.

Archived