Why does all my players refuse to go out on loan to my feeder clubs?

Thats the whole point of having feeder clubs. players should know they are there for them to use as a bases to gain football. They should accept too not refuse everytime I ask them.

My feeders are decent too. Ipswich town, Hibernian and S.Pargue

Infact I'm having trouble sending them out on loan to any other clubs never mind the ones that are affiliated with.

theres a few other things that affect this too

the players perceived club status (you might have him as hot-prospect, but he could see himself as vital to squad)

the perceived quality of the feeder club. your player may feel he may not get games or that he is too good for that division

your players age

your players mentality

etc

I tend to send them out when they are 18,19,20. They are good but they are not be that good reputation wise. At most reputations are national. But that shouldn't matter really. Beckham went out on loan to AC Milan. Larrson went to United. Quaresma to Chelsea, Jo to Everton. Campbell to Spurs.

I tend to send them out when they are 18,19,20. They are good but they are not be that good reputation wise. At most reputations are national. But that shouldn't matter really. Beckham went out on loan to AC Milan. Larrson went to United. Quaresma to Chelsea, Jo to Everton. Campbell to Spurs.

Yes, but I doubt any of those players would have gone on loan to their clubs' feeder clubs, which is what you were asking about.

Archived