Feeder clubs already secures all loan signing

hi

does anyone else have the issue of trying to send youth players to feeder clubs and the feeder club says it already has secured its loan signing despite having room for a few more loan signings.

i preffered in fm08 when u could sent as many as possible to club, i find it hard to get all my youth players out despite having a fair few feeder clubs

any one else had this problem??

id like to see feeder clubs enquire at the start of every season a shortlist of players in your squad they would like to have on loan/ would play - because they dont come to you for a player, but if you give them a player they and it goes through they play him all the time - so it would be nice to know what players they want

that is really badly worded i hope you understand it

yeah that sounds like a really good idea, this season one of my feeder clubs yeovil have just got promoted to ccl 1 and have the smallest squad in the world and im trying to send 5 of my youth players to help them out, they took 2 and then said they had already got all their loan targets, now they are bottom of the league andive got youth players that need a game.

they should be more pro active in taking your players on loan i reckon

I have Wolves to loan my players to who are in the prem now. I found Spanish clubs hard cause by the time I send players to them they wont register them, so they just sit there. My board havnt came back with a German, Italian or French club yet which is disapointing.

Guest brenttroost

id like to see feeder clubs enquire at the start of every season a shortlist of players in your squad they would like to have on loan/ would play - because they dont come to you for a player, but if you give them a player they and it goes through they play him all the time - so it would be nice to know what players they want

----

yes I like this feature

Archived