DC: Milito/Puyol/Faccioli

DC: Marquez/Caceres/Henrique

DM: Toure/Zuculini/Busquets

MC: Iniesta/Portilla/Riquelme

MC: Xavi/Ljajic/Flores

AM: Blanco/Messi/Tales

FC: Eto'o/Bojan/Marquinhos

FC: Aguero/Saviola/Acuna

So far in the league i've got 43 points out of 15 games, scoring 32 and conceding 3.

What do you think of my squad? any suggestions for improvments

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3rd season review:

After a great start to the season it ended up being a pretty bad 2nd half of the season. At one point i had a 14 point gap between me and real madrid but with 4 games to go it was down to 5.

Fixtures:

Valencia(H)

I lost this game to an 85th minute winner scored by villa, my gap was down to 2 points.

R.Madrid(N)

A welcome distraction was the super cup as i won it with a 44th minute eto'o goal.

R.Madrid(A)

Next came the fixture that was going to decide who the title goes to.After just 2 minutes madrid took the lead through robben and it weren't looking good but on the 70th minute andrey arshavin managed to score to keep me 2 points clear.

Valladolid(H)

This game i was expecting to win and thankfully we did with goals from eto'o and abidal. Final score 2-0

Athletic(A)

It went down to the final day of the season if i lost it was madrids title but if i won then i knew it was mine.

G.Milito scored the opener after just 8minutes and madrid took the lead just before half time through gago. Into the 2nd half xavi popped up on the 53rd and 60th minute to give me a 3-0 win.Madrid ended up winning 4-0 but it didn't matter i was the champions for 2 years in a row.

I got knocked out of the champions league in extra time but it could off been so different, eto'o had a 90th minute penalty saved which meant it went to extra time which i lost after an 110th minute winner.

Ive struggled to score goals every season so far. Eto'o managed to get 23 this season which is the highest so far.

Messi was out for the whole season with damaged cruciate ligaments so hopefully he'll be back next season and be back at his best.

League table

Barcelona-27-9-2-65-17-90 points

Real Madrid-27-7-4-75-22-88 points

League: 1st

Spanish cup: Winners

Champions league: Quarter Finals

Current goal ratio

Goals scored: 271- 1.57 p/m

Goals conceded: 89- 0.51 p/m

Yeah I have started using a strat (before a big game) of my formation being 4-3-3 for 3-4 games then flicking to 4-5-1 (St Daz) in the theory that the AI will be working on my last few games.

Mixed results and I don't know if this is offset alot due to been penalized for changing strats so lacking cohesion.

I find St. Daz great to grind out wins/draws but I struggle for goals with the lone striker hence my main formation been 4-3-3 (I love seeing goals go in)

Depends, if you want to be challenging for all competitions then go them but if you want to work your way up start at the bottom.

Try and beat their real life record- on avr score more then 3 goals a game in a season. :D

I think you should start one with them, i've enjoyed it even though im not scoring many

4th season:

League: 2nd- at one point was 15 points behind R.Madrid and ended up being just 2 points behind.

Goal scoring was the worst its ever been, in the league i only scored 48 but only conceded 16.

Champions league:Semi-finals-Winning 2-1 until 90th minute lyon scored to make it 2-2 and go through on away goals.

Spanish Cup:Quarter Finals- won the home leg 2-1, i was going through until guess what minute..............yep 90th almeria score to go through on away goals.

Spanish super cup: Winners- Beat R.Madrid 2-0(A) and a 0-0(H) won the cup for me.

My new scoring record:

Scored: 348-1.51p/m

Conceded: 112- 0.48p/m

In january brought in Villa,Mata and Buonanotte hoping for them to make an impact.They did but just not good enough.

I've decided to have a clearout as i think theirs just too much competition for places.

Star player:

xavi07bar-1.jpg

Xavi: 11 goals 9 assists

5th season transfers

IN:

Aquilani-Roma-29m

Gomis-St.Etienne-16.75m

Robben-R.Madrid-29m

D.Silva-At.Madrid-26m

OUT:

Marquez-Ecija-Free

Saviola-Gladbach-1.5m

Arshavin-Racing-675k

Riquelme-Melilla-Free

Marquinhos-At.Madrid-12.5m

Portilla-Frankfurt-3.1m

Iniesta-A.C. Milan-21.5m

Henrique-Regigina-5.5m

Abidal-Sampdoria-325k

Busquets-Club Brugge-1.1m

Flores-Villarreal-9.5m

Eto'o-At.Madrid-6.5m

Bojan-Sevilla-Loan

Zuculini-Tenerife-Loan

5th Season:

League position: 1st(1 point ahead of R.Madrid)

Champions league: Winners(3-2 win over R.Madrid)

Spanish Cup: Quarter Final(1-0 extra time defeat to R.Madrid)

Everything was between Barcelona and Madrid but i won the most important ones, aiming for the treble next season.

Player of the season:

564525_mediumsquare.jpg

Bafetimbi Gomis

15 goals in 31 games/4 assists/Av R 7.87

Player Retirement:

CarlosPuyol.jpg

Carlos Puyol:

369 appearances and 9 goals for barcelona

83 caps for spain scoring 3 times

End of season Transfer:

karim-benzema.jpg

Karim Benzema: Free

Scott would you recocomend Barca as i have thought about being them however i think it may be to easy or isn't it :rolleyes: ?

Mate I would grab a BSP or L1 team and try and take them to Euorpean glory. It is a blast! I am sooo close yet so far away.

I won't stop my Darlington career until they have the quadruple.

6th season:

La Liga-Winner(Unbeaten)29 wins/9 draws/96 points

Spanish Cup-Winner

Spanish Super cup-Winner

European Champions league-Winner

European super cup-Winner

Spanish player of the year-Gomis

Young player of the year-Welbeck

World player of the year-Pjanic

In total i only lost 1 game in the whole season which was in the spanish cup to sevilla.

Got offered sugar daddy after i won the spanish super cup but rejected it as i dont need any money

What do people think about this record(maybe a record)

I'm in feb of the 7th season and i went all last season unbeaten in the league and so far 22 games unbeaten, so 60 league games unbeaten is that pretty good.:D

What about this one

Team-----P--W-D-L--F-A-GD-Pts

Barcelona-22-21-1-0-40-0-40-64

The 1st 22 league games without conceding a goal :D

Going for another unbeaten season without conceding. All together i haven't lost a game this season.

My not conceding run has finally come to an end i went 23 league games without conceding. It came to an end in the 91st minute in a match between barcelona and At.Madrid. :(

Now just have to try to keep my unbeaten league record which now stands at 62 games(might be longer just cant remember past last season) :D

7th season:

League:1st (36 wins/2 draws- record 110 points)

Champions League:Winners (2-0 vs Fiorentina)

Spanish Cup:Winners (1-0 vs Real Madrid)

Spanish Super Cup:Winners (5-1 agg vs Espanyol)

Euro. Super Cup:Winners (3-0 vs Bayern Munich)

Unbeaten in the league 2 seasons running.

Didn't get beat once in any competition this season.

Top Scorer: Bafetimbi Gomis (24 goals avr7.89)

• 3 weeks later...

8th season:

La Liga: 2nd:same number of points as real madrid but the had a better goal difference.They had 52 i had 46.

Spanish Cup:Winners:2-0 vs getafe

Champions league:Final:lost 1-0 to real madrid

Spanish Super cup:Winners:3-1agg win over real madrid

Real madrid stopped me winning the league and champions league for 4 years in a row.

Player of the year:

Bafetimbi gomis:26 goals/9 assists/Av R 7.66

World player of the year:

Danny Welbeck

Spanish Player of the year:

Bafetimbi Gomis

Runner up:

Daniel Lopes(sevilla)

Spanish young player of the year:

Oliver Moyano(Atletico B)

Runner up:

Armando Neves(Atletico)

It was a terrible season even though i came close to winning everything again. The players just didnt perform in hardly any matches so i think its time to make some changes to the squad.

Oh and benzema retired due to injury :(

Archived