Injury-prone Messi

I have bought Messi with Inter about 2-3 months ago, but he has yet to play 3 consecutive matches for me. He never reaches more than 95% condition, and as soon as i play him he gets injured, the most he has played is 2 matches in a row before he got injuried again.

Has anyone else had this problem with him? Is there a way to help him over-come it?

He's not particularly injury prone (there is a hidden stat for this). But it can always happen that a player just goes on a bit of an unlucky run, especially if over-taxed as Neji points out. Messi was only injured 2 times for me in 2 years, for 3 days and a week respectively.

Is it possible for the "injury-prone" attribute to change while you are playing the game?

Meaning to say, Messi's "injury-prone" attribute might have started out with a moderate value, only to have it rise due to repeated or serious injuries suffered in a short span, thus increasing his injury frequency further?

Iv had Messi for a couple of years now and he rarely gets injured, but i have hadto send him on a 3 week brake during my last season, to get his fitnesss back.

I think its down to what your oppostion tell there players to do, i mean they are proberbly telling there players to tackle him hard which is why he is getting injured so much.

One thing to keep in mind is that if a player has been out for a while with an injury, they need to be slowly integrated back into full match action, even if their fitness says match fit.

Make sure he gets a coupld of games for the reserves and then bring him on as a sub for a couple of games. It may be painstaking and it will need patience, but 30 minutes of Messi for two games, is better than no Messi for two months

Archived