Anyone had worse odds than this?

bit off topic, but as i kinda like farsely, whos in your team?? stadium size?? season??
I'm in 2017 and most of my players are regens, so you won't know most of them. The players who aren't regens are:

**EDITED**

I used to have loads of non-regens like ***** but I've since sold them as they were crap.

And my stadium is in the process of being expanded to about 7000, so I'm currently sharing with Huddersfield Town's 27 000 stadium.

Oh and lastly I was offered the Ghana job yesterday, although for some reason they don't pay me.

I'm in 2017 and most of my players are regens, so you won't know most of them. The players who aren't regens are:

**EDITED**

I used to have loads of non-regens like ***** but I've since sold them as they were crap.

And my stadium is in the process of being expanded to about 7000, so I'm currently sharing with Huddersfield Town's 27 000 stadium.

Oh and lastly I was offered the Ghana job yesterday, although for some reason they don't pay me.

Please don't player name in GD. It's not allowed, particularly in threads that people wouldn't expect them in. I've edited your post for you.

Archived