unfortunate fixture run in!!!

i am playing as bolton wanderers and in my first season with the new jan transfer update i found in the editors forum,

now unfortunately i am stuck in a relegation battle with 9 games to go, with it being really tight between me and a few other teams i thought i would check my fixture list and see where i thought i could pick up points!!

my last 5 games?!?!?!?! villa away.... liverpool home... chelsea away..... arsenal home... man utd away!!!!!!!! me think i may have to be safe by then, not much chance though as im about to play money bags man city!!

has anyone else ever had this kind of run in? surely it isnt fair to have this kind of run in for a relegation battling team?

i have managed to pull out some decent results out of the bag before these 5 fixtures and sitting 9 points clear, still have to play sunderland and newcastle so hopefully pick up a few points their.... bad news is i have to leave my beloved fm alone for a few hours so will post again when i have finished all fixtures!! cheers

They could never put in real fixture lists because they don't have the premier league licenses. I'm not exactly sure how fixtures are drawn but is it not random? I have been quite lucky in recent seasons with my last few fixtures but in the past, I have had v. tough games right at the end of the season. Best thing to do is make sure you don't drop points in games you should be winning and push for all 3 points in closer games so it is wrapped up before you reach that hard point. Good luck anyway matey!

Archived