Free Tranfer Signings

Im ion my Fourth season and in Jan 2011 Adriano finally left inter and joined me at spurs (Had been out of contract/Availabl;e for free for a year.

THe greedy little sod fianlly joined me once he left inter and then scored 7 in 5 with stats at 8-9-8-8-9.

Any one had a better or more high profile freebe. I say free hes on 89k a week and 22k appearence fee...

Saying that im selling Daniel Carvalho for 7.5mil and 40% sell on what will be a less than a year after i got hiom on a free (he was pants though!)

Hopefully this is t an ok place for this thread this is my first post ever.

Im ion my Fourth season and in Jan 2011 Adriano finally left inter and joined me at spurs (Had been out of contract/Availabl;e for free for a year.

THe greedy little sod fianlly joined me once he left inter and then scored 7 in 5 with stats at 8-9-8-8-9.

Any one had a better or more high profile freebe. I say free hes on 89k a week and 22k appearence fee...

Saying that im selling Daniel Carvalho for 7.5mil and 40% sell on what will be a less than a year after i got hiom on a free (he was pants though!)

Hopefully this is t an ok place for this thread this is my first post ever.

Archived