Strangest player you've seen capped?

lol

im scotland mana\ger & i cap EVeRy oNE hehe

you name em iv cappede em, right down to the 3rde division...

aahhhhhh i just love the wee-ones comments, id like to thank *** **** for giveing me my international break.

then thayr dumped againg :D hehe, almost every player in scotland has 1 cap lol.

When I was the manager of Arsenal and England in FM06 - I got a regen through my youth team who was only 14. I got him straight into the England team to try and make him the most capped player ever. He was a AML and absolutely pathetic as a player. By the time he was 18, he has 27 caps and 14 goals. I couldn't believe it. He was a terrible, awful player, but was destroying World Class international teams :D

Currently, in FM09 - The England managed has capped a League 2 GK 3 times. He's not bad, but there are better GK's still in the game.

In FM08 I was at Liverpool and England, and because I had previously taken Aldershot to the premiership, and conceded 156 goals in the two seasons, but stayed up, I gave Nikki Bull (who got best average rating in the entire premier league somehow) a cap in a friendly against Morocco. We drew 1-1.

in FM09 as charlton ive had jermaine beckford capped loads and many of charltons current youngsters are internationals like grant basey for wales and jonjo shelvey for england. Lloyd sam and nicky bailey got a cap or two as well. On 08 nicky weaver was the england captain and luke varney and kevin davies were regulars. Not that strange but franco di santo was the captain of argentina.

Ricardo Vaz Tê for Portugal. Funnily enough, he went on to make plenty of appearances (around 60, if I recall), scoring a bucketload of goals (!) for both club and country. He once scored 41 in the Championship to get his first cap, which is a testament to how poor Portugal's striking options are.

Nearly 20 years on, though, nothing's changed: A 37-year-old Ronaldo is still getting capped for Portugal, and recently hit 200 caps.

I bought Toni Kroos for burnley and he stayed with me for quite a few years. I managed to get the england job and he became available for the england team due to never being capped by german!!!!!

I picked him because he was class and about 6 months later he had a world cup winners medal to show for his 6 months hard work and dedication to the england team.

Cant beleive germany didnt cap him - he is one of the best players on the game

I bought Toni Kroos for burnley and he stayed with me for quite a few years. I managed to get the england job and he became available for the england team due to never being capped by german!!!!!

I picked him because he was class and about 6 months later he had a world cup winners medal to show for his 6 months hard work and dedication to the england team.

Cant beleive germany didnt cap him - he is one of the best players on the game

I think it has to have something with that license issue which prevents German NT to play with non-fake players...

Way, way, way, waaaaayyyy back....CM 97/98 I think! Managing Newcastle and England, had youngster come through the youths. Nobody wanted him. In the end I played him and despite his ordinary looking attributes, became a star!

After I capped him, played something like 80+ caps for England scoring 60+ goals. And played 350+games for Newcastle and scored over 200 goals. Also, I remember he was very injury prone, often out for months at a time, but still managed a great career.

Got some regen from Jordan in my team, he's 23 and the worst player ive got in my first team, so bad he's played 1 game all season (championship with rushden btw) But he's got 30 odd caps for his national team... he's the best player from Jordan which expains a lot.

Way, way, way, waaaaayyyy back....CM 97/98 I think! Managing Newcastle and England, had youngster come through the youths. Nobody wanted him. In the end I played him and despite his ordinary looking attributes, became a star!

After I capped him, played something like 80+ caps for England scoring 60+ goals. And played 350+games for Newcastle and scored over 200 goals. Also, I remember he was very injury prone, often out for months at a time, but still managed a great career.

CM 97/98 was great! :D In that game Danny Dichio became a regular starter and a big star for the national team, scoring almost every match he played. But his stats was awful.

I bought him with Liverpool (i think), but he could not play as good as on the NT, and he became a big flop!

lol

aahhhhhh i just love the wee-ones comments, id like to thank *** **** for giveing me my international break.

then thayr dumped againg :D hehe, almost every player in scotland has 1 cap lol.

Missing the point there i think mate, or maybe you where trying to fix the caps lock on your keyboard

lol

Hiya Berti.

lol

Your a bit power mad aren't you?

Archived