Is it me or

okay i could be wrong but there is somthing wrong with this game :S I am rangers and i have a decent knoledge of tactics and yet i still fail to win the SPL i bought Saviola,Bojan,vandervaart and i have a solid goal keeper and defence now tell me how the hell did i not win the spl i finished like 4 points behind celtic :/ this is annoying me now:D

its not all down tactics....... jeez evryone says this but with the players mentioned he could use one of the default formations and no specific instructions and should win the league in scotland comfortably. Everyone blames tactics maybe its the match engine ever considered this??????

"its not all down tactics....... jeez evryone says this but with the players mentioned he could use one of the default formations and no specific instructions and should win the league in scotland comfortably"

==========================================================================================

No the SPL is not that easy.

I manage exclusively in the SPL and theres a good few teams who will beat you if you walts into games without any tactics.

Aberdeen.

Hearts.

Rangers.

Celtic.

All capable of easily getting points or just flat out winning a game if you dont use tactics.

Shaman, i can only give you my information on what formation and squad list i used in the 1st season as Rangers:

1st Rangers 99 points

2nd Celtic 82 points

3rd Hearts 60 points

PLAYER NAMING...

------------McGregor

Whittaker-Broadfoot-Berra-Papac

Agyemang-Davis-Ferguson-Beasley

-------Fletcher-Darcheville

(Bought Berra from hearts right away and Fletcher joined in January to replace boyd, Agyemang was a 19 year old emergency signing).

Darcheville scored 22

Fletcher 11

Boyd 13

Beasley 11

Also i rotated Thomson and Davis all the time.

Tight Marking

Play Offside

Pass down the Wings

Closing down 3/4

Defensive line 1/3

Width 1/3

Mentality 2/3

okay i could be wrong but there is somthing wrong with this game :S I am rangers and i have a decent knoledge of tactics and yet i still fail to win the SPL i bought Saviola,Bojan,vandervaart and i have a solid goal keeper and defence now tell me how the hell did i not win the spl i finished like 4 points behind celtic :/ this is annoying me now:D

You're not guaranteed to win anything with any team, it's more than just having the best players.

How is anyone supposed to tell you how you didn't win the league when we've no idea what sort of tactics you use or how you handle team talks or what your training is like, as well as your man-management approach....

You're not guaranteed to win anything with any team, it's more than just having the best players.

How is anyone supposed to tell you how you didn't win the league when we've no idea what sort of tactics you use or how you handle team talks or what your training is like, as well as your man-management approach....

You are in the SPL ;).

Archived