Potential Ability

We all have previously also discussed about new ways,to improve the current CA/PA System.Now,what I am going to recommend,might have been talked of before,so pardon me if it has been talked about before.

We currently have a fixed PA system.People have called for a PA System,which reflects a player's form,injuries etc.How about combining them both.Say for example,Dean Ashton,has a random PA,of -7.The highest point of this -7 PA,is the peak which Dean Ashton can reach,if he is injury free and has been on a good run of form.If he has been hit by injuries etc,he will not be able to reach the peak,but still remain at the base.

Your opinions ?

I think he means that rather than fixing the PA in that range when the game starts, it can move up and down in that range depending on injuries, form etc. So rather than a player startiing with a -10 and being fixed at say, 185, his PA can change between 170 and 200.

A nice idea and something id thought about previously but im no computer boffin so i dont know if it would be possible to implement it

Archived