If I uninstall fm..

I am having problems with it, whenever I try to start a match, it closes and gives me an error box.

If I uninstall it will I be able to re install it or not because you have to use the activation key??

uninstall it, continue through the steps before you uninstall and you will be asked if you wanna disable your license on your cimputer. tick no and proceed with uninstall.

reinstall, you should be fine from there

Ok thank you :D

Anytime, i was in the same position as you a couple of weeks ago, fortunately i managed to avoid the activation key thing again.

i understand your concerns, although i cant help you with the problem of your game exiting and stuff, you should try looking in the technical issues forum

Im not sure where I can uninstall it from,

It isnt in control pannel (add and remove) and when I go on my football manager file theres nothing in there to uninstall!

ok in that case, open my computer, right click on the disc and select "explore" go into te folder called disc1, look for the setup file and open it up. this runs the fm installer, and you can install the game again. halfway through the install it will come up with something about replacing existing files, click on "yes to all" when its finished it should be working fine

Archived