Best way to develop youth talents - Help pls *

Hi everyone

I'm currently 18th in the premier league with QPR in my 3rd season, I surely gona avoid relegation tho.

I took a gamble and invested all my cash in 16-18 yrs old from various under 19 national teams, some of them are wonderkids and others will develop into top players.

Now here's the question, I got 7 coaches with 7 stars however,

is it better to send young players out on loan to play regular football OR do I keep them all at the club to get a good training ???

I want their stats to improve as well as their value of course.

So loan them out or not ?!?

Cheers

Better on loan, if they get regular football. Try and send them to Championship clubs, or League 1 if that's not going to happen. I actually did an experiment into this, so I know what I'm talking about.

WHS.

Playing actually games for the youngsters is always better then only U21/U19/reserve games even when you have 7 start coaches around, but as SCIAG mentioned, they must play, if they only get an cup game occasionally it is a waste.

Hi everyone

Now here's the question, I got 7 coaches with 7 stars however,

Cheers

So? More stars on your coaches doesn't mean that the training is better. The things that affects attribute improvement are;

- Training Schedules (How the sliders are set up for each position ect.)

- Coach workload (The coaches ammount of stars affects how many players he can train, if he gets too many his workload status drops to moderate or severe, and the training progress is affected negatively by this.)

- Training Facilities/Youth Facilities (The better the facilities, the more your players improve.)

- Tutoring

- Play time. (First team, not Reserv och U18 matches, those don't give as much improvement. This is why loans are so good.)

How many stars your training has only affects how many players the coach can have before his workload status goes down, it does not actually improve the quality of the training.

So aslong as you've got workload set to light on all training fields (Aerobics, Shooting ect) you don't have to worry about coaches.

No, coaches help and play a big role. If you go to training - youth, click on coaches and then click the auto-assin all button, the game will automatically put the coaches on the schedules that they work best at, which helps the players as they have focused coaching on key attributes instead of general training. But playing competitive first team football regularly is a big factor as well.

No, coaches help and play a big role. If you go to training - youth, click on coaches and then click the auto-assin all button, the game will automatically put the coaches on the schedules that they work best at, which helps the players as they have focused coaching on key attributes instead of general training. But playing competitive first team football regularly is a big factor as well.

Then you have to get the player coaching schedules bang on as well. And simply put, first team football does improve a player more.

Archived