So Many Bugs in FMH 09

1. Manager's name disappear.

2. I used Bury of L2, and got lots of trophy, and the matches postphone and postphone, and affected the other L2 teams playoff date (i.e. the playoff semifinal first leg is on 1/6, so bad), and the second leg on 6/6, and the final on 12/6(you know 11/6 is the new season), and then I keep going on. Wow... how come the fixture for me (bury) will contains L1 and L2, and the board confidence will tell you that; L1: looking forward a new season, L2; great success, secure promotion.

I ignore it and still keep going on, until 2/7, after updating players careers, it hangs.....forever, and that means your saved game are all dead.

These 2 problems wont appear in 2008 version, thus I pick up 2008 and play agian, sigh.....

i have had both problems happen me...the second problem happened to me on the last game with york city and a was winning everything and my matches went into the next season and the game freezes. i sent it to mark vaughan and he looked at it and he said he would fix it for the new game, but it still happens on the new one

• 3 weeks later...

Archived