Something is wrong...

Have been managing in 2 different games River Plate (Argentina) and Peñarol (Uruguay) and it's ridiculous to see that every opponent seems to have drunk a magical potion that makes them run faster than me, they always do the right passes and never fail, there is always a player to receive the ball well and put it in even if the team is from the 3rd Div no matter they always win, the keepers make always the games of their lives, I can have players with 20 Finishing and its the same as if they were grey players... ahh I also get beaten by grey players, this is just annoying and one thing that has already been pointed out is the one-on-one situations... howcome they always miss and the keepers save them??

In both teams I have great strikers with great stats but suddenly they seem to forget they wanna play football... it's embarrassing, and another thing all the good strikers from other teams they always score in every match...

I am pretty sure if I managed Boca Juniors or Nacional Montevideo they'd stop scoring and the story would begin again endlessly...

Archived