I thought SI fixed the AI????

I had the league wrapped up, nice and tidy and was saving my best players for the champions league final, which i won for the first time on this game :D

anyway end of season the board said despite the positives the defeat against chelsea cannot be ignored, i mean the league was won and i fielded youngers.

i thought this was fixed?

and yes i have the 9.2.0 patch

I always get negative feedback. Highly annoying considering Ive went way passed expectations. Tight board!

Maybe it will be in patch 9.3. Im assuming you actually didn't get beat by Chelsea?

they did beat me 3-0 but i fielded the young up and commers, but like i said the league was already won at that point. just silly.

I think you should always be unhappy with a loss. And everybody should remember assessments at work, school etc they always give you good and bad feedback, so you can always improve. I trust you didn't get sacked? And also the overall happiness remained high?

I think you should always be unhappy with a loss. And everybody should remember assessments at work, school etc they always give you good and bad feedback, so you can always improve. I trust you didn't get sacked? And also the overall happiness remained high?

No i still have the job, i don't think that was ever in question.

and yes the board are happy!

But i still think the AI needs tweaking

No i still have the job, i don't think that was ever in question.

and yes the board are happy!

But i still think the AI needs tweaking

Ask yourself this though, if you were a fan in the stadium that day, would you have tolerated the manager's decision to field too youthful a team against such strong opposition as Chelsea and thus throw away the match to them? It would also be worse if Chelsea are your rivals.

Never mind that you had already won the league, the fans/board are usually greedy like that. They paid to watch a good spectacle and of course a win as well, and they got let down by a whimper of a loss. But as MSCCG mentioned, it is just a slight low in otherwise a season of high, which is why your overall confidence did not suffer much from this episode.

So there is not much to be concerned with. You know it matters little, and as long as you deliver silverware, you will find it rare for your job to be on the line.

Archived