Man so bored

I cant find a game in Fm09 to get stuck too im always wanting to quit it unlike last year i had a long game but now i cant seems too boring

Know what you mean. After bringing a semi pro club into the top league and Champions League, I now can't seem to get them to win a European title. I walk the league every year now, so it's just Europe for me. It gets boring until those games come around.

Know what you mean. After bringing a semi pro club into the top league and Champions League, I now can't seem to get them to win a European title. I walk the league every year now, so it's just Europe for me. It gets boring until those games come around.

That a pretty amazing achievement, who was it?

I stopped playing for a few months until 9.2.0 came out, now im on a new save in my fourth season and its a pleasure waiting for my youngsters to blossom. Also for a new challenge i used the editor to put my reserves "B" team in an actual league, so basically i'm managing two teams at once plus an international U21 side. Since the reserves can get relegated it's a massive challenge juggling my players between them, but the plus side is that the youngsters get massive experience playing there.

Its hard to i only like managing in the SPL because i watch alot of the SPL but i dont wanna manage in england cause its boring but its also boring in spl and all the other leagues :(

Then manage a small Scottish club and try do a Gretna - not going bankrupt I mean lol

Anyway whilst we are on the note of SPL, PM me if your interested in joining my Scottish network game :)

its cos fm 09 is hard to win in....and requires alot of time....i just wanna play a game....where i can be eating etc and just press the contiune button.... without having to tweak at all in a match.....thats why they should make a difficultly level.....

for noobs like me :D

Archived