Feeder Clubs

What is the best feeder club to choose for a commercial link? I play with Ajax and have Toronto FC as the only feeder club with a commercial link.

chinese, american, japanese and canadian teams. they're the only ones ive found anyway.

i remember in fm 06 or 07 when you got a couple of commercial links if you were a top team you could be raking in nearly £15 mil a month in merchandising. I dont know if it was toned down after the patch as i didnt download it :)

I've had a specific request granted. I'm Burnley and I'm mid to low premiership. I asked for Accrington and the link was made a couple of weeks later. However I've been turned down asking for Preston, Motherwell and Bohemians so maybe there's a knack to picking a club thats not too prestigious.

Not seen anyone actually have a specific chosen club accepted yet.

Ive had my request for a national feeder accepted,but as ive said previously not international.It was the same in FM08.It wouldnt be so bad if you hadnt got to wait 6 months for another request.Surely if you approached the board for a feeder club they wouldnt give up after a week of looking,then tell you not to come back for 6 months, only to do the same thing again.Maybe if you were told the reason why they couldnt find one, or more realistcly the board tell you that this could take x amount of months to find,ie an international feeder is harder to find than a national it would give you more to go on than the options that we are given now ,which i find very frustrating.

seems like being a bit of a needle in a haystack job picking your own, have never been successful, doubt its because i'm aiming too high, for example in my Roma game i went for a low prem club, they rejected, and now when i ask the club to look they came back with West Brom, a low prem club. would be nice to see some kind of indication as to your chances when you pick a club

I agree with elgreenio, some feedback giving you a liklihood of being accepted would be great.

I successfully picked University College Dublin, using the following method (I was a lower-midtable Prem club);

Looked at all of the Irish clubs, and which parent clubs they had.

Found that UCD had Hull, who had just been relegated, so figured they would have a lower reputation that me.

Asked for UCD, found out later that we'd be accepted, and they'd cancelled the agreement with Hull.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it the case that you can sometimes specifically request a merchandising feeder? I seem to remember doing this in the demo, but I've not had this option in any of the full games I've started. I get lots of feeders with which I can make loan arrangements, but none that improve merchandising. I'm currently playing with FC Bayern, who start the game with a merchandising parter in Asia. It would be nice to have partners in the Americas as well.

i too have never had a specific club accepted, but maybe thats because i'm quite ambitious. Is it a good idea to look for teams with few affiliated teams? when i last tried i was a top premiership team and i tried for a low spanish premiership team, because i wanted one with a playable league. didnt work though

I asked for a Belgian work-permit club as a CH club, picked a near-top-table 2nd divison side, and was rejected. So, 6 months later, I asked for any work-permit club, which was also rejected. Sigh...waiting out my next delay, and am in a playoff spot with 6 matches left, 3 points out of second place. Maybe if I get promoted, I'll have better luck...

STILL i cant choose for specific FEEDERCLUBS at the board feeder request

could someone please tell me what i must do ? resign? or wait till you

example my NEW stadium is almost done so more attendance more fans i had 36536 seats

maybe more chance to get "choose feeder club specific like clubs in USA and JAPAn etc ""

im playing right now GENOA seria A im in 2016 ,my reputation is WORLDwide" , board confidence is "superb"

??

Archived