fluke? or am i that good?

Im manchester united in a season, changed the editor so i had more cash - to the tune of £100 million lool. I looked around for some good players and decided on kaka. He cost £92 million. Soooooo, i wont the charity shield, super cup, league cup, fa cup, premiership where i lost 1 game v liverpool at anfield 2-1, drew 2, and won the champs league. only conceeded 10 league goals! is it a fluke or am i that good? kaka did OK, 9 goals 17 assists. I did expect better though....

Im manchester united in a season, changed the editor so i had more cash - to the tune of £100 million lool. I looked around for some good players and decided on kaka. He cost £92 million. Soooooo, i wont the charity shield, super cup, league cup, fa cup, premiership where i lost 1 game v liverpool at anfield 2-1, drew 2, and won the champs league. only conceeded 10 league goals! is it a fluke or am i that good? kaka did OK, 9 goals 17 assists. I did expect better though....

yeah not as good as me though

i started with man city, edited so i had an extra 600 million in the trasnfer budget, bought ronaldo, messi, kaka and rory delap and then won the league cup

yeah not as good as me though

i started with man city, edited so i had an extra 600 million in the trasnfer budget, bought ronaldo, messi, kaka and rory delap and then won the league cup

Haha love it how you dropped Delap in there at the end. You buy him for his long throw ability? Lol.

sorry, cant click on the pic so neva seen lol. the editing tool is 2 much of a temptation i think.......has anyone ever mad the perfect player? remember Rivaldo? put him back to 28 put his ability and potential upto 200 and his stats are amazing. saw that ages ago but never understood how theyr that good!

You are Man Utd with edited budget to 100 Mil and you won stuff?....Riiiight.....That makes you good because?

Exactly what I was thinking.. OP, come back after you've won the Premier League with Wolverhampton in your second season, then we can discuss if you are good.

i bought kaka, never once re-loaded after defeat. i bought 1 player. dealt with the oldass gigg's, scholes 2. my only goal scorers were berba and tevez, my use of hargreaves, carrick and fabio was good. to concede as many as we did, not to lose like 5 games, beat liverpool 7-0........with 1 extra player who never was at his best. thats y, masteratt

Winning everything with Manchester United is hardly a fluke, more like reality

I think I just thought up a team that could win anything without even having a manager - Uniteds players, reputation and backroom staff and Citys money... oh wait op beat me to it... damn.

Regardless of whether you do well if you cheat this is the reception you'll get... that and the use of the word 'of' in places where it, under no circumstances, should be used. Tell ya what - lets prove it - you go away and do a season on the 9.2 database unedited as Manchester United and see if you can repeat it, then upload the save game file so we can all marvel in your glory :)

I think I just thought up a team that could win anything without even having a manager - Uniteds players, reputation and backroom staff and Citys money... oh wait op beat me to it... damn.

Regardless of whether you do well if you cheat this is the reception you'll get... that and the use of the word 'of' in places where it, under no circumstances, should be used. Tell ya what - lets prove it - you go away and do a season on the 9.2 database unedited as Manchester United and see if you can repeat it, then upload the save game file so we can all marvel in your glory :)

He probably thinks you're been serious, expect an uploaded save game in the next three years.

You cheated and you are bragging about winning?

This one time in a MP game of Quake against my mate i enabled the cheats and i put on god mode.

Totally owned him 20 kills 0 deaths.

Yeah... bow before my leet skills.

If I could appreciate just one post it would be this one. I bow to you my son!

Sooo, you cheated but think you're "that good"

I'd say try doing it without cheating. And even then, its not that good. You have a squad or International players. Try being a Lower League team ;)

You cheated. Spent £92mil on one player. Still lost to Liverool?!

No, you are really not that good.

I....don't think you'll get much praise around here. Sorry.

I suppose I will put you to shame actually, without cheating I have won:

Premiership x 7

League Cup x 7

FA Cup x 5

Community Shield x 5

UEFA Super Cup x 3

UEFA Cup x 1

UEFA Champions League x 5

World Club Championship x 4

With Newcastle

World Cup x 1

Confederations Cup x 1