[FM10 IDEA] Choosing Replay View

Hi:)

I am playing against Man Utd as Arsenal, and just scored from a great ball, Fabregas with a great pass over the defenders to Adebayor, who slotted it in.

Normally I play with 2D, as 3D it jolty. I tried 3D for this match, and it seems fine. The thing that disapoints me is that I can only see the goal replay in one view, the same one I have my pitch in. I am using elevated, as imo you get the best feel of the match with this.

As I am using this, I can only see the replay in elevated. Thing is, I think that this goal could look better from a different angle.

I had to switch to another view, corner, to watch it in another view, but I think it would be a good idea to have an option of which view to show replays in.

For example, elevated for the normal match (selected as normal) and corner for replays (selected where you select what replays are shown etc)

Anyone agree that this is a good idea? I reckon it would make the game more realistic, as irl goals are showed from various angles.

Thoughts appriciated, good and bad:thup:

This would add to the match immersion indeed so thumbs up from me! :)

An addition to this suggestion could be an automatic replay of goals scored, goals flagged offside and possibly sending-offs after the final whistle. During which, the camera angle would be randomised each time it switches to a new play.

This would tie in with how we are treated to match highlights of exciting or controversial play at the end of each half in real-life TV telecasts. The matches played ingame are too short and most of us are already essentially watching highlights during the matches so both highlight summaries can be condensed into one to be played at the end of the match.

Would that be a welcome addition or would most find it unnecessary and stick to just having the option of replaying the goal/key highlights, without randomised camera angles, by clicking the button yourself?

Archived