To change the team- bad results

i am like buying 5 players and selling 6-7 players when I start with my team Lazio, and it always goes to hell, i am losing so often its really unrealistic!

So im just wondering how bad it is to make thoose changes in the team , are thoose changes big?

Pls answer honestly , I dont want any YES OMG YOU KNOW THE TACTIC IS VERY IMPORTANT AND FM2009 IS A VERY WIDE GAME WITH MANY OPTIONS etc (lika people here like to do)

So just give me an real answer , if you dont know it please dont answer

thanks.

My experience is that changing a lot of players is making the team struggle for abit. As a small club with lousy finances I know all about starting with plenty of new players each season and for the first couple of months my team usually struggle. After they have gotten some time playing together the results usually get better. My advice is give it time.

when i started with farsley celtic in the BSN i pretty much released half of the squad and and brought in 10 players on free transfers.

despite having a very strong squad for the league i did badly and ended up finishing 14th. my team played bad for the first half of the season because a lot of players were unhappy but it got better as the season went on.

before the 2nd season i only brought in 2 and released 2 players and with almost the same squad as last season, won the league by 15 points.

alot of players get unsettled with new players being brought in and i have found it is better to make small changes in each transfer window. i generally dont bring more than 2-3 players into my squad in every season

Okay it seems like it does make a big change , but now to the second interesting question:

-What counts as an "changed player" , i mean does reserve and under 20 player offloads/signings count in this and make the game harder , or dont they hade anything to do with it?

-What about if you move a player from the A team to the reservers and let him be there for a couple of weeks before you sell him? Will you still get "Minus points" in the adaption scenario?

-If you bring a reserve team player to the a team , will you get "Minus points" in the adaption scenario?

-Do you even get "Minus points" by selling players or do you only get the "Minus points" by buying them?

-If i have THE SAME TEAM from through a whole season , will the "adaption status" be status quoe the next season (that means if I dont sell or buy any players in the summer transfer market)

Please answer all or so much questions as possible

I would also lika the SI employees to answer this question because they know this for sure!

and thanks for the answers , "regular people" !

I really hope that some admin has time to seek this out and answer my question.

This is very important !

The way i see it is if you take out 5 first team players out of the Man Utd squad and replace them with 5 players from around the world/rest of country whatever, at this moment in time they could well blow the title run because these players need time to get to used to your tactics, somtimes need to learn the language and they somtimes aren't used to the pace of football your team plays. Its all a matter of time to let the players blend in.

Telling them theres no pressure also helps i've found. They settle in at their own pace and don't feel the pressure.

Thats how i've seen it, im sure SI have done their upmost to ensure this is reflected in the game

I really hope so because I always get the feeling that SI are amateurs.

Everytime i get an answer of "how it it" I cant help feeling that its att BS and that the game doesnt have that many options as they want you to think.

For example , i dont think that the game instructions make ****! i have tried everything and got every result with every match talk. Buts thats OT..

I was on a great run with Stafford Rnagers in the BSN . Had a FA trophy game v non league opposition and decided to rest a few 1st teamers , we won 3-1 , however after that my teams results seemed to plummit . Is this a coincidence , or am I being paranoid ?

New players coming and going effects the squad personality also, especially if you sign several players that are very dissimilar. Reserve players entering the team also need time to gel, which is why you shoul always ask the assman to stick to your tactics for reserve and youth fixtures.

Players always need games playing your tactics and playing with each other before anything clicks and the results happen.

That is a serious amount of changes!

What some of the guys have already said is that if you've made the changes you will have to be extra kind and less pressured to them in the team talks it may take some time for the team to gel, much longer than you may of anticipated. I have made a changes just like you have this seriously back fires, which is not the intent. Playing new signees too early can be a curse. This is in my experience of course.

I doubt the SI folks are amateurs it's quite the contrary.

However I still play new players be it a signing or a youth player far too early and too often, I should know better, I still do this all the same and have take time in rebuilding the team spirit and get them to gel all over again.

Archived