Derby docked points!Last day of season

On my game just been promoted as clear winners of League One. Any way in the Championship i saw that Burnley were in the last relegation place 3 points behind Nott'm Forest but there goal difference was worst.

Just got a message saying Derby docked points and offered me Liam Dickinson, Clicked on League table and they have gone down but also just relised that Burnley beat Watford 2-0 on last day of season and Derby drew 3-3 away. So Burnley won there game even though they looked like Gonners then they get a miracle Derby go into adminstration.

I knew the docked points feature was in the game but this the first time i have seen it right at the end of the season and the first time i have seen it send a team down on the game, Few times when i have seen it a team as dropped from 9th to 17th...etc

Very Very nice touch my Burnley stay up and i come up as champions does it get any better ha ha.Accept for Derby fans maybe though :p

Screenies:

35554690lc8.jpg

w1024.png

72630275ep1.jpg

w1024.png

No Derby were safe already lol. After ll the results on the last day of the season then they went into Administration. Also just noticed tha Norwich who were already relegated when i looked at the table before the last game's of the season could have stayed up, If Burnley did not win the last game of the season.

Did Bloomfield road get it's expansion ? :)

No :( I asked earlier on in the season but they said they did not feel the Stadium needed expanding.Thought i would ask again now we was up as Champions but i got a very rude response.

Some thing like they were getting anoyyed with my persistant requests and i should spend more time on the training pitch than in their office. Ha Ha that is only the second time i requested something from them?

lol oh well.

Err i read it in the skinning hideout.You have to edit the settings config in the skin folder

Open up settings.xml with notepad and edit attribute colours as follows:

<colour name="low attribute" red="248" green="216" blue="168"/>

<colour name="normal attribute" red="248" green="216" blue="168"/>

<colour name="good attribute" red="248" green="192" blue="0" />

<colour name="excellent attribute" red="248" green="144" blue="0" />

<colour name="special attribute" red="" green="" blue="" />

<colour name="attribute label" red="" green="" blue="" />

<colour name="special attribute label" red="" green="" blue="" />

<colour name="profile extra text" red="" green="" blue="" />

Or use this link : http://www.web-source.net/216_color_chart.htm and choose every colour you like....

You change the numbers in the quotes to the colours you want.

Archived