Anyone won the CL with Celtic within the first 4 seasons?

Just curious to find out if anyone has managed to win the CL within the first 4 seasons with Celtic?

Id be very impressed if anyone has managed it. Im have a great tactic but have never managed to win it. I have gotten to the Qtr-finals. Although Ive only ever played once to season 4.

why do u need a takeover for big cash?

at starting as rangers i manage to make atleast 30mill from selling all my 1st team "i dont like any of them"&"exept some: fergie, mendes, fleck, example.

sell. boyd:£4mill, papac:£2.5mill, beasly:£3mill, whitiker:£2.5mill, naismith:£4mill, tomson:£4mill, novo:£1.5mill, "you see the picture.

then i spend a good bit of time searching for new better & players for the gers.

you get: ronaldo:£free & "he can still bo a job". Insua:£loan - liverpool, also any of the big prem teams will loan to rangers. also there are a lot of freebies who can play for the gers & in cases make them bettr than thay were. & then check out some argintine kids. i bought atleast 3 & 1 ended up at man-u for £26mill.

spain is a good place to go & youl find some crackers at espanyol & getafe ect ect, u need to check the players transfer screen & go for the good ones who have small "minimum release clauses"-"which is a must for all spanish players"

at starting as rangers i manage to make atleast 30mill from selling all my 1st team "i dont like any of them"&"exept some: fergie, mendes, fleck, example.

sell. boyd:£4mill, papac:£2.5mill, beasly:£3mill, whitiker:£2.5mill, naismith:£4mill, tomson:£4mill, novo:£1.5mill, "you see the picture.

then i spend a good bit of time searching for new better & players for the gers.

you get: ronaldo:£free & "he can still bo a job". Insua:£loan - liverpool, also any of the big prem teams will loan to rangers. also there are a lot of freebies who can play for the gers & in cases make them bettr than thay were. & then check out some argintine kids. i bought atleast 3 & 1 ended up at man-u for £26mill.

spain is a good place to go & youl find some crackers at espanyol & getafe ect ect, u need to check the players transfer screen & go for the good ones who have small "minimum release clauses"-"which is a must for all spanish players"

He asked about celtic not rangers

well, :p to everyone. i won 5in a row champions league titles with real madrid seasons 12-16.

then barca & liverpool won it. now in back.

the only reason iv not got 7 is because im breaking in a new squad as cassilas, ronaldo, teves ect ar all old f*rts now hehe.

£30m is not enough for either Old Firm team to challenge for the Champions league.

Even picking up free players like Beckham and getting Robinho and now Ryan Babel later in their careers (in my current game) i still needed the board to take over so that i could get much more money and the club to rise in stature enough that the top players would considering coming to the SPL and staying for more than a year.

Hell by the time i had won my first CL this save i had spent £190m over 4 seasons.

Now the only players i have that would/did sign for a club of the Old Firms initial reputations is John Fleck, Kevin Thomson and Craig Gordon. (the latter two being phased out now as they are 32+)

£30m is not enough for either Old Firm team to challenge for the Champions league.

Even picking up free players like Beckham and getting Robinho and now Ryan Babel later in their careers (in my current game) i still needed the board to take over so that i could get much more money and the club to rise in stature enough that the top players would considering coming to the SPL and staying for more than a year.

Hell by the time i had won my first CL this save i had spent £190m over 4 seasons.

Now the only players i have that would/did sign for a club of the Old Firms initial reputations is John Fleck, Kevin Thomson and Craig Gordon. (the latter two being phased out now as they are 32+)

rubbish.

10mill is enuth.

play away games 451counter & home 352attack.

Archived