cd key

• 2 weeks later...

You have 5 installs. Once you install the game then you have 4 left obviously. If you uninstall it before formatting then you will get that one back. Also you can get it back by just deactivating that use. There is a link somewhere on here that allows you to do that.

what happens if you format your pc then go to install it again? will i be able to install it again

if you have to format your pc make sure you unistall fm first so you can deactivate the licence for that seat and then format reinstall fm and reactivate and theat way you keep all 5 seats available

you can use this link http://deactivation.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com/ to deactivte any computer as sometimes it`s not possible to uninstall anything before formatting pc

im trying to install my game on to my sisters pc, but i cant use the cd key, does anyone know what i can do??

You must know if you've installed the game more than 5 times on 5 different PC / Laptops??

Something smells fishy!! ;)

so can i install my cd key on my friends pc when its already on mine?

You can install the game on up to 5 computers at once. It is not intended to be used by different people though. It is still illegal to share it with other people. The 5 installs are just for your own use only.

sorry for highjacking this thread but how do you post links like that could do it on old forum

Well Ahmufcwafc says like this

but for me I find the link I want, copy its location type out say BB code highlight it and use the globe tool to add the link that way :thup:

And no proveofanatik you cant install it on your friends machine as thats against the eula. its designed to install it on more than one machine you own.

Well Jod says like this

but for me I find the link I want, copy its location type out say BB code highlight it and use the globe tool to add the link that way :thup:

And no proveofanatik you cant install it on your friends machine as thats against the eula. its designed to install it on more than one machine you own.

When did I say like that? :confused: I didn't type all that. :D

and would my cd key be banned if i installed it on my friends pc?

I don't go into details but you are not supposed do it.

Archived