Extending Celtic Park?

Yeah I think thats the most, I only put 80k because I couldn't remember the exact figure. I don't wana do ultamatum because I will just get sacked, unless you win the Euro cup in which case im sure it will work but realistically Celtic aren't gona win the Euro cup in the first few seasons.

Yeah I think thats the most, I only put 80k because I couldn't remember the exact figure. I don't wana do ultamatum because I will just get sacked, unless you win the Euro cup in which case im sure it will work but realistically Celtic aren't gona win the Euro cup in the first few seasons.

Never seen it higher than in the 80k myself. Don't do an ultimatum because its not the board but the council who are stopping it. Your best move is to save up plenty of money and with a bit of luck get a new stadium built.

Never seen it higher than in the 80k myself. Don't do an ultimatum because its not the board but the council who are stopping it. Your best move is to save up plenty of money and with a bit of luck get a new stadium built.

That will cost a bomb.

And Ibrox is limited to 64,000 due to there being a lack of space somehow....

Just use the editor and increase the stadiums expansion capabilities to whatever you feel is realistic.

I switched Ibrox's from 64,000 to 120,000 (based on the masses of open space around the stadium).

2015 and the board are currently exanding from 70,000 to 86,000 going to take 5 months.

Archived