Thieves!

I just signed a regen who had been released at the end of the season by Tottenham. Chelsea and Altrincham were interested in him but he came to my Blue Square Premier Hendon side on the 30th July. Two days later he has been signed on for Chelsea, who offered him 4 x the wages he was on at my club and it doesn't look as if I had any compensation for it. Is this a bug?

I did get mail saying they had offered him a contract but I couldn't doing anything to keep him, I presumed I would've got some money from it. He must have been on a pro contract too (part time) as he was 18 years of age.

at the start of every season i get youth & all the way up to transfer deadline there is some team who keeps offering my youth contracts.

it gets VErY RepEtATiVe lol. you need to keep offering him 1 to stay & you end up offering him 20-odd by the time the transfer window shuts.

• 3 weeks later...

I was semi-pro, I guess he must of been on an amatuer contract, must be the only explanation. I wouldn't of offered him one on purpose though so I thought it'd automatically set to offer a part time contract, its done that with all my other players. He's worth 100k now and still at Chelsea.

Archived